[DAZ] render the scene

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
hi, i am developing a game, but i have a problem.
when i create an image of a scene with DAZ , the result is bad. I attach the image and the link duf file. why?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Globally there too much noise because you don't ask for enough details and/or don't give enough time to Daz to works. Take the most basic scene possible, (just put a genesis 2 in the middle of nothing) and start an interactive rendering. You'll see how everything works.
Basically speaking, one point is computed, while the points around are guessed. And the more you'll let time (or ask for details), the more the guessed points while be replaced by computed ones, while the still guessed points while be a mix of the "now guessed point" and "the previously guessed one".

Try to apply what mickydoo explained here, it should resolve your problem.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
To add onto what AON has said, we cannot also download that .duf and render it ourselves - you will have a lot of props, clothing, modifiers, characters that we wouldn't have. Simply giving us a .duf isn't going to cut it. (Just so you know for the future!)

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Globally there too much noise because you don't ask for enough details and/or don't give enough time to Daz to works. Take the most basic scene possible, (just put a genesis 2 in the middle of nothing) and start an interactive rendering. You'll see how everything works.
Basically speaking, one point is computed, while the points around are guessed. And the more you'll let time (or ask for details), the more the guessed points while be replaced by computed ones, while the still guessed points while be a mix of the "now guessed point" and "the previously guessed one".

Try to apply what mickydoo explained here, it should resolve your problem.
thank you. the image has improved.

other tips to improve the image are well appreciated, if you have them.
maybe later I will also improve the hardware

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I'm trying the program, but it gives me this error.
View attachment 580637
running it as an administrator, it doesn't seem to give an error, but it doesn't save the image or I don't know where it saved it
Use this program, go into the DnD folder and load up "DnD for nVidia & Intel Denoisers". Where it states "Path to Intel Denoiser" click it and find Denoiser.exe within the "Denoiser_v2.4" folder (same folder parent as the DnD folder.)
Once you've done that, all you'll then need to do is drag the render once its done in Daz3D to that window, it will denoise it and create a copy of the render for you.

Saves messing around with the CMD screen :)

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Use this program, go into the DnD folder and load up "DnD for nVidia & Intel Denoisers". Where it states "Path to Intel Denoiser" click it and find Denoiser.exe within the "Denoiser_v2.4" folder (same folder parent as the DnD folder.)
Once you've done that, all you'll then need to do is drag the render once its done in Daz3D to that window, it will denoise it and create a copy of the render for you.

Saves messing around with the CMD screen :)
what is the DnD folder and where is it located?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I have used NVIDIA Denoiser & Intel Denoiser. which is the best between intel and NVIDIA?
These are the results:
Original

intel

NVIDIA

Original

intel

NVIDIA

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I have used NVIDIA Denoiser & Intel Denoiser. which is the best between intel and NVIDIA?
These are the results:
Original
View attachment 581525
intel
View attachment 581526
NVIDIA
View attachment 581528
Original
View attachment 581529
intel
View attachment 581531
NVIDIA
View attachment 581532
nVidia is usually the most forgiving out of the two, it keeps enough details while removing most of the noise. Intel i've found usually smudges a fair bit more, strength too high with that. Although it really is upto your own personal taste. The hair is a damned-sight better improvement in either of the denoise ones.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
there's lots of comparison and opinions in the nvidia denoizer thread, I'd suggest to have a look.

Reactions: PandaLulz