DAZ Studio 4.15 (loading problems)

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi friends,

Could someone tell me how I can make it so that the software does not take 3 hours to load me with a character or anything else?

And also ... is it possible to restore the software to "factory condition" (without having to uninstall it and reinstall it afterwards)?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1.png

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Loading times are affected by the amount of morphs your library has (characters morphs, hair morphs, etc), the only way you can bring load times down is creating a new library folder an installing only what you'll use. And yes, daz penalizes you for having too much assets which is rediculous for business.

I'am partially working on a software that takes a scene file and copy all the morphs present in the scene to a new library so you can load it basically instantly if needed, i do use it alot but i'am afraid it's not ready for public use.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'am partially working on a software that takes a scene file and copy all the morphs present in the scene to a new library so you can load it basically instantly if needed, i do use it alot but i'am afraid it's not ready for public use.
This is genius and I would pay actual real money for this product if it works.

I've been using NSware 's "Daz3D Morph Manager" tool for this. It works OK but it's not ideal as you need to know what morphs are needed to enable/disable.

Reactions: NSware

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Hi osanaiko if I can give a tip. Activate all morphs, create all your characters and save these. Then disable all morphs. Load all your Characters in Daz3D (Missing Morph Information Is Coming) and then go to my program under Morph Manager-> Problems and Press "Activate Missing Morphs". Then all morphs are activated they you need. :) MAYBE HELPFULL
PS: Check the Path of the Daz3D Log file is Right

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-manager-tool-0-6-09-08-2020.33888/

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hi osanaiko if I can give a tip. Activate all morphs, create all your characters and save these. Then disable all morphs. Load all your Characters in Daz3D (Missing Morph Information Is Coming) and then go to my program under Morph Manager-> Problems and Press "Activate Missing Morphs". Then all morphs are activated they you need. :) MAYBE HELPFULL
PS: Check the Path of the Daz3D Log file is Right

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-manager-tool-0-6-09-08-2020.33888/
Oh wow, I didn't know that function existed.

Thankyou!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NSware