Daz Daz Studio Forum Offline

ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
Hello. It's a long time since I made the last research in DAZ Studio Forum. I've seen something has changed in the web site but everything is accessible except the forum. The last few days I tried to access the forum but it always appear the Error 502 Bad gateway page. Does anybody know what happened to the forum?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Happened a couple weeks ago, as well. They may be doing some upgrading to the forum's software/firmware (not sure if that's the correct technical term for it), but I doubt it's anything big.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Shit happens always when I'm in need! Hahahaha
I can feel that lol. Was trying to find out how to do something sort of niche yesterday and got hit by the bad gateway.

That being said, if you're trying to look for something already posted (and have the link to it) and not trying to post anything on the Daz forum, you can try accessing the cached pages (not sure if you're able to go through multiple pages, though.). Just put "cache:" (without the quotes) before the URL. Basically, like this:

Code:
cache:https://www.daz3d.com/forums/

ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
I can feel that lol. Was trying to find out how to do something sort of niche yesterday and got hit by the bad gateway.

That being said, if you're trying to look for something already posted (and have the link to it) and not trying to post anything on the Daz forum, you can try accessing the cached pages (not sure if you're able to go through multiple pages, though.). Just put "cache:" (without the quotes) before the URL. Basically, like this:

Code:
cache:https://www.daz3d.com/forums/
Thanks! I'll try as soon as I'll find time.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hi Can someone know howto resolve issue in attached
You have two or more assets using the same name. Likely that morphs are causing the issue here. Just happened to me the other day with the "Big Expressive" expression pack.

Help Menu > Troubleshooting > Log File > Then look for a line like this: "Duplicate formula found linking". It should have the asset name that's causing it and what it's clashing with. You can either uninstall the asset causing it or you should be able to change the name of the file causing it.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
You are all lying, it only happens to me right after I post an answer to something.