Daz Studio Help

Jul 30, 2018
Hey experianced Daz artists i need to ask a few questions im working on my game but i need a ring for a male character none of the current ones match what i need so i need to know how to go about creating my own or if there is anyone out that that can create it from my description i can give

Platinum Ring fits over the right middle and right ring finger at sametime
Rune Symbols around the band 1585221819806.png
3 Gems in it
Ruby over the middle finger knuckle
Emerald over the ring finger knuckle
and a Diamond at first inbetween the 2 other stones but later it turns into a sapphire
each gem stone will glow at a certain point in the story

Last edited:

zger

Sep 6, 2017
u can create it using free blender software. but u gonna need some skills first.
i gave it a go just to try since i never tried to do a ring before :D
so heres my result. rune symbols can be added during texturing coz this is pure shaders.
also thought it was saphire not ruby lol. so what u think?
RING12.png

Jul 30, 2018
u can create it using free blender software. but u gonna need some skills first.
i gave it a go just to try since i never tried to do a ring before :D
so heres my result. rune symbols can be added during texturing coz this is pure shaders.
also thought it was saphire not ruby lol. so what u think?
View attachment 267380
yea ive tried but couldnt do anything good my skills are good for editing the girls&guys/models but making jewelry nope not good at all using your ring as a basis it needs to be rounder edges the sapphire needs to be replaced with a ruby and the diamond in the center needs to be changable to a sapphire

as for the runes the ones needed are celtic runes from old irish folklore

spelling/magick on one side
spirit on the other side

but at the sametime sortof scuff up the runes to be unreadable but still able to be seen as runes

zger

Sep 6, 2017
u understand that gem colors could simply be changed to any with diffuse.
so if u still need it do a simple concept in paint. front - top - side view. and and also write your runic symbols coz i dont know how they look.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
heres more round version. also added color samples to show u its easy to change any color/shader.
ring2x.jpg

Jul 30, 2018
still need this ring finished and working for me to make my story with this corona pandemic hitting us it would be the right time for me to start my story but cant do so without this ring someone help me with this