Daz Daz Studio Morph Recommendations

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So, I'm a big fan of work by The Foxxx and I want to create some art in Daz.
I've had a look at a few morphs:
  • FUNtasy
  • GC Breast
  • GC Booty
I can't quite seem to replicate what he does...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check out his work here:

The main thing I'm finding is the inward curve on the top of the breasts. Sometimes it's achieved with clothing, but even if I add clothing it doesn't sit right...
I don't use Daz a lot (despite uploading a shit tonne of assets), so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'd look at Breast Control. I imagine it'd likely be labeled something like "Upper Breast Slope" or something of that nature. That said, it looks like he uses a multitude of programs. Namely Zbrush and 3DS, which means he might be alter them via external, and expensive softwares.

Have you tried contacting him/her? . He doesn't come off very approachable, though.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'd look at Breast Control. I imagine it'd likely be labeled something like "Upper Breast Slope" or something of that nature. That said, it looks like he uses a multitude of programs. Namely Zbrush and 3DS, which means he might be alter them via external, and expensive softwares.

Have you tried contacting him/her? . He doesn't come off very approachable, though.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had a quick look at Breast Control actually!
It doesn't quite look the same, but as you say... I don't think it's just as simple as Daz morphs.

I did consider contacting them... no Twitter and the FAQ does smell a bit like "fuck off, please"

I'll keep looking/tinkering.

Reactions: MissFortune

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Also, anyone want to advise how to make the clothes sit away from the body like in the first reference pic?
The boobs are so big that the straps come away... can't seem to get that to work.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Also, anyone want to advise how to make the clothes sit away from the body like in the first reference pic?
The boobs are so big that the straps come away... can't seem to get that to work.
Some mix of Fit Control and Breast Helper (by SickleYield) should get something similar. Though, I'm guessing it might've been morphed and/or rendered in Blender.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Some mix of Fit Control and Breast Helper (by SickleYield) should get something similar. Though, I'm guessing it might've been morphed and/or rendered in Blender.
Yeah, Fit Control did something similar, just not quite right. Damn those Blender users!
Thanks though :)

Reactions: MissFortune

leo726

Sep 10, 2023
Only way i know is with Marvelous Designer