Daz Daz texture help

ISubby

Jul 9, 2022
I'm trying to understand the relationship of multiple textures and shells in Daz. I have a face transfer character, which changes the entire body material when you do it (looks good). When I apply something like Golden Palace afterwards, it wont register any color changes-nothing happens, almost like they are hidden underneath the face transfer map. The material copy, and changes to shaping works great, but I just cant change color. This is the same for Breastacular or other products. How do I get the addon products I add to my character to register the new texture/color options?

I'm able to use these products without the face transfer map on other characters, so I know I am actually using the products correctly, and they work. I've tried playing with transparency, hiding shells,, etc.. I just cant figure it out.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
It would help if you showed screenshots of the issue.

For some thing like Breastacular, you have to select your character, apply the graft, copy materials and then adjust to rigging. If that process doesn't work, you have done a step wrong and you should click the first info button.

If you then apply something like Golden Palace, Breastacular will take on a white texture because the geoshells are colliding/overlapping each other. To fix this, you have to use Shell Fix (or Shell Fix v2) on Golden Palace, which I think comes with Golden Palace. This is true for anything that uses geoshells. If you have multiple geoshells, you have to apply Shell Fix to them.