DAZ to Cinema4D help

viuzz

Nov 19, 2017
Hey everybody,

i could need a bit help with daz/c4d.

So i was trying to do some animations (NSFW), I was trying it with DAZ and 3dsMAX but i was getting sick of these texture issues and stuff. Also I know C4D more than any other 3Dprogramm.

Well my problem is.. that I cant do a good workflow.

If i do the animations in DAZ-Studio and want to export them into c4d, i can not export the animation as obj. and mdd file because riptide pro wont allow me to import the mdd file if i have the gens on the object.
So I just trieds to export them seperately, the problem is that the proportions arent the same.. whatever i do... when i split them and open them in c4d.. the gens are not on the same position and stuff.

If i wanna import it without animation.. and animate it in c4d.. i cannot even do a collisionmodel, because it has so much polys/morphs that my c4d is crashing everytime i try it.

a quick help would be awesome. I would even ty different programms like 3dsmax and so on... if someone just could help me out. id really appreciate it.

-viuzz

Reactions: skunks70

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Have you found any solutions? I eventually found a way to .. semi..fix the eyes. And i export to c4d and maya with some work.. but havent found a way to get animations over etc