Daz Daz wet underwear or pants?

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
This is my first question here in the forum, if the topic is wrong please kindly point it out.

I am looking for Daz wet underwear or pants so I mean just a spot in the panties.
Is there such a thing?

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
Abîme is wise, decals are probably what you are looking for.
The only daz clothing with wetness built in are t-shirts, as far as I know. Either you have to edit the textures manually yourself or use decals. Both options are pretty easy to be though.

Texture way: To add wetness to your pants, open the surface tab with your pants selected and find the the glossy and cutout options. You want to create a simple black and white texture you can fill into these slots. This will add a wet glossy reflection and slight see-through at the point you want, giving the illusion of wetness. I recommend GIMP. Use one of the textures in the tab as a base. Super easy.

Decal way: Or just load a decal and position it on the pants.

Reactions: Abîme

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Abîme is wise, decals are probably what you are looking for.
The only daz clothing with wetness built in are t-shirts, as far as I know. Either you have to edit the textures manually yourself or use decals. Both options are pretty easy to be though.

Texture way: To add wetness to your pants, open the surface tab with your pants selected and find the the glossy and cutout options. You want to create a simple black and white texture you can fill into these slots. This will add a wet glossy reflection and slight see-through at the point you want, giving the illusion of wetness. I recommend GIMP. Use one of the textures in the tab as a base. Super easy.

Decal way: Or just load a decal and position it on the pants.
Thank you for your answer. How can I select only one specific location?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
he only daz clothing with wetness built in are t-shirts, as far as I know. Either you have to edit the textures manually yourself or use decals. Both options are pretty easy to be though.
Honestly surprised nobody over at Renderotica's made something like this, seems like it's something that'd sell pretty well and there's not anything out that I'm aware of specifically for that. It's a big hole in the Daz market, sort of like normal cars and houses/apartments.

Thanks, but unfortunately not what I'm looking for either.
Besides what's already been listed, the only other realistic answer is painting or burning/dodging it on in photoshop.

Reactions: kkoolldd

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
No, the decal option will not yield any transparency, for that you need to edit the textures manually. But then again, only thin white clothing should turn transparent anyway.

Reactions: astralmess

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Honestly surprised nobody over at Renderotica's made something like this, seems like it's something that'd sell pretty well and there's not anything out that I'm aware of specifically for that. It's a big hole in the Daz market, sort of like normal cars and houses/apartments.

Exactly, I wonder about that too.
The same applies to certain poses, for example pulling up a t-shirt "flash boobs".
You can do the poses yourself, but I'm still learning with Daz and sometimes it would be helpful to see how others have done it.

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
No, the decal option will not yield any transparency, for that you need to edit the textures manually. But then again, only thin white clothing should turn transparent anyway.
Ok, thanks, I just thought if it works with a complete shirt, it must work with a stain.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I played around with making wet areas on clothing a couple of months back for a scene I was doing during a shower.

What I did was put the same piece of clothing on twice. Make one your transparent piece. Then resize the other one in the area you want the wet spot. So in this case I am guessing you want the crotch. Shrink the crotch on the non transparent panties, which should then show the transparent ones only. maryshowertest.jpg

Reactions: mastergobbo

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
panties test.jpg
Here was just quick one I threw together using the 2 articles of clothing. Would need some adjustments but it is pretty easy to do.