3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I have issues to render the pictures because the computer shuts down if i try to savit, or it will shuts down after 4-7 min by itself. It seems that many have the same problem with rendering. i can't rendering the pictures 100%.
Is there anyone who has a solution to this problem?

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Yes If you go into your install manager and check the show hidden box, it should be in there.
@kaboomer69 Also make sure to purchase (it's actually free) on the Daz site first. This puts it in your Product Library so it shows up in DIM.
Oh dear. Thanks so much guys.

Now the IRay preview opens within 5-10 seconds and is actually responsive. Started a test render, and the iterations are just flying & the GPU uses all RAM and is permanently active. After 19 minutes still at 17% but the image already looks brilliant.

There probably will be more than 1 render per day from now on :love:

Lol dude, actually that would be a freaking cool cover art for the Comic LO series xD... On a tecnical note, can you tell me which light set are you using? Are they custom made?
Got the idea from Honey Select card frames I downloaded somewhere ;)

+ (anything from IG/IDG seems great)

The other thing I've been using a lot is and its plugins, in particular

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Oh dear. Thanks so much guys.

Now the IRay preview opens within 5-10 seconds and is actually responsive. Started a test render, and the iterations are just flying & the GPU uses all RAM and is permanently active. After 19 minutes still at 17% but the image already looks brilliant.

There probably will be more than 1 render per day from now on :love:

Got the idea from Honey Select card frames I downloaded somewhere ;)

+ (anything from IG/IDG seems great)

The other thing I've been using a lot is and its plugins, in particular
Thanks you so much bro, im gonna try these plugins for the next render

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Amazing photo quality. If you want some sincere feedback, read the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads up, make sure you quote the initial post, I happened to spot this but didn't get a notification.

I always appreciate feedback!

I've actually shifted away from handling DOF in daz due to rendering with canvases and manipulating the exposure and blur after the fact.

The actual Daz output looks like this:

smoke_break.png

I prefer to have more lights than I need and mess with them later though the two that really stop this looking like the final image I ended up discarding completely so not always useful.

Is that grid just like 2 rotations of the spiral thingy that are then mirrored? I've been using golden ratio camera assets recently but didn't for this one, probably should have.

I need to get the hang of how cameras actually work, I've never managed to really understand how to use all the knobs and dials we're given, been using a new set of cameras that was mentioned here recently though which is nice.

I'll look more into guiding the viewers eye more in the future, I'm not always great at looking toward how the final idea will work without a guide.

Oh and yeah, the placement of things is really, really weird in this, those signs are about 6 feet out from the wall they're supposed to be connected to and the area across the street is more like 100 feet away :LOL:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nothing too fancy honestly. Neither that elaborate. I just wanted to.. pay homage to a game that I like and which inspired me to make this pose - though technically speaking, I have to thank another person (@ttll ) that gave me the right pose and then I just modified what I needed! :unsure:
The only thing that I didn't really manage to remove is that small.. detail on her jacket, near where the zipline is (and I think that you'll notice that almost immediately). I tried everything, but guess that the "dress" wasn't really compatible with the pose. Also it's completely unrelated to the other pose, the nun there, just so you know xD

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Just a heads up, make sure you quote the initial post, I happened to spot this but didn't get a notification.

I always appreciate feedback!

I've actually shifted away from handling DOF in daz due to rendering with canvases and manipulating the exposure and blur after the fact.

The actual Daz output looks like this:

View attachment 222629

I prefer to have more lights than I need and mess with them later though the two that really stop this looking like the final image I ended up discarding completely so not always useful.

Is that grid just like 2 rotations of the spiral thingy that are then mirrored? I've been using golden ratio camera assets recently but didn't for this one, probably should have.

I need to get the hang of how cameras actually work, I've never managed to really understand how to use all the knobs and dials we're given, been using a new set of cameras that was mentioned here recently though which is nice.

I'll look more into guiding the viewers eye more in the future, I'm not always great at looking toward how the final idea will work without a guide.

Oh and yeah, the placement of things is really, really weird in this, those signs are about 6 feet out from the wall they're supposed to be connected to and the area across the street is more like 100 feet away :LOL:
Oh sorry, I guess that like for the other post was also undeserved ;)
My reply is a bit longer so I'm putting it in a spoiler. Potentially useful information for other artists though.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Oh sorry, I guess that like for the other post was also undeserved ;)
My reply is a bit longer so I'm putting it in a spoiler. Potentially useful information for other artists though.

There's a golden rules camera prop available .
The photographers toolbox is the one I've been using, not actually changed any settings on it yet but just straight off the bat having it set up and placed at the right distance helps.

Reactions: kaboomer69

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Some renders I was/still am working on. First one is a still from a simple turntable style animation which can be properly viewed on my Deviantart and the second is testing different morphs and light settings.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes