3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
With clothes :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you notice something different between the two (and you probably will), is because as an idiot I didn't save the .psd when modifying the picture on PS. And since my memory tends to forget almost immediately everything - LOL - I probably ended up doing something different between one another xD

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Dark scenes like this usually take quite a bit more time to render. Not sure if you've tried already, but sometimes it's a lot more efficient to add more light than the scene needs and then darken it after it your photo editor of choice.
Looks good btw
The 2 heroine renders I recently posted are the only ones I have put through some sort of post editing, so I never thought of doing what you had mentioned. I did like how they turned out, so I will give a shot at what you suggested for my next night scene, thank you.

She's pretty and looks like she can handle herself. Her face is a little dark, but very cool image and setting overall.
I tried to keep the original lighting for the scene only to see how it would turn out, in hindsight I probably could have added something to highlight her face a little, thank you.

looks amazing. what outfit is she wearing?
Thank you, the main outfit is -

And the jacket is from -

Could not find them here, but I may have missed them.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Vail The 2nd one looks much better, at least in terms of noise. I like the darker tone of it.

The 1st one sucks it has that much noise considering how much light it has. Guess it just needed more cooking
As for the clipping, some hairs and clothes have ways to move them around with presets. But if not, I'm not sure how to handle it manually.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Same scene done in Biased render of Thea Render 1.5. This took almost 3 times the time (4 hrs +) in Thea, while Iray took 1.5hr + (when only quality of image was improved. May be if caustic and other options were added the time might have been 2.5 hrs min. Both images rendered at 3840x3076 res

Which one you find better? I would be open to feedback so that I can use the render that looks better. Also other options with links to download would be welcome.

J2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes