3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Try this it might help

yeah i am indeed trying to use that now
first i am trying to remove every animate and dforce setting (if i can) but trying to keep all changes
then i am going to optimize all chars 1 by one
and then i will try it again
biggest problem is though that in the end it wil be 36 chars in total hahahaha

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
yeah i am indeed trying to use that now
first i am trying to remove every animate and dforce setting (if i can) but trying to keep all changes
then i am going to optimize all chars 1 by one
and then i will try it again
biggest problem is though that in the end it wil be 36 chars in total hahahaha
Plus a semi reflective board Goodluck with that if I see a headline computer exploded and took out a whole street I will know its you ;) othertwise the only thing I can suggest is render them as many pieces at a time as you can remove those add more again dont move the camera and put all the renders together in PS in a series of layers.
Although there are better artists than me here with a lot more experience in Daz who may be able to offer a better solution

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
yeah i dont want to do photo editing
i am trying to get the best out of daz
and second every surface is reflecting so trying that with photo edeting software will be a shit ton of work
ahhh well we will see what i can pull off

Reactions: larry5168

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Have been working on customs props and animated scene transitions. Created the space station from the Solaris station ring with the diamond center section created in blender. Outside is done, however still fitting out the interior. Docking webm video also attached if you are interested (suspect you will have to download it an play in media player to get it to work).
tsso00.jpg

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Have been working on customs props and animated scene transitions. Created the space station from the Solaris station ring with the diamond center section created in blender. Outside is done, however still fitting out the interior. Docking webm video also attached if you are interested.
View attachment 282755
I have only black screen animation??

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have only black screen animation??
It doesn't work for me either when I try to run it directly from Chrome. It does however work when I download it and play it in a media player (eg VLC). If someone knows how to fix this please let me know.

May 4, 2018
Day 24 render : (work in progress)
........................................................................ Attack ! Attack! ........................................................
day24-2.png

Since everybody use mirrors, i did use one too(sort of) but for different reasons(light reflect,shadows caster on spinal,ass and left leg, also on hair reflected on bed, plus she may hive some stuffs under pillow :)
Yes i know the panties issue, fixed already. 4k render, used custom sufaces on poser items(thx to xavster), natural light on frontal, backlight on top, 700 iterations done 6%. I wont wait 17-20h to finish, so this is the result.

Again thanks all of you for like's and reviews.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes