3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I know that it's not the place for it, but the thread is active so I thought that you guys could help me out.

Okay so I put my 3rd party content into "My Library" or "My Daz 3D Library".

Even when I create a category from a folder in the content library pane and even if the assets are displayed in the smart content one, when I try to merge the assets into the scene it won't read them.

Please help...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Just as someone with no art experience whatsoever, how easy/hard is it to do renders? How long did it take you guys to learn, and what are some tips for someone who has no experience?
ne fait pas l’erreur que j'ai fait
prend un seul model et travail dessus ne fait pas comme moi et plus tu utiliseras daz et plus tu t'amélioreras

do not make the mistake I made
only one model and work on it does not do like me and the more you'll use daz and the better you'll get

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Okey i made a customized / optimized version of the slime with a simple but damn awsome setting (if i say so my self)
Only problem is that i dont have a name for her, so i would you all ask if you have a awesome name for her
!!! she is named !!! thx to Techn0magier she is now known by the name Puddles.
i hope to make stuff with her in the future
if you have suggestions for a extra slime (colours or something) just pm me and i will see what i can do
small update on the chess board: still optimizing to try to get results, still unsure if i can actualy pull it off.
slime 2 .png
zippy album

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
is always an idea. But the poses are Gen3 so some conversions would be needed if she is Gen8. And in general, way too less slime around and beneath her. ;)
And about the name. Why not "Puddles"?

Reactions: jfredy78

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Okey i made a customized / optimized version of the slime with a simple but damn awsome setting (if i say so my self)
Only problem is that i dont have a name for her, so i would you all ask if you have a awesome name for her
i hope to make stuff with her in the future
if you have suggestions for a extra slime (colours or something) just pm me and i will see what i can do
small update on the chess board: still optimizing to try to get results, still unsure if i can actualy pull it off.
View attachment 283147
zippy album
Plazma? Others could be Mercuria, Aegina or Quicksilver? Because of the infinity mirror, maybe Fractelle?

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
is always an idea. But the poses are Gen3 so some conversions would be needed if she is Gen8. And in general, way too less slime around and beneath her. ;)
And about the name. Why not "Puddles"?
yeah i know them and tbh i dont realy like the props
and i love Puddles <3 i will name her that ty Techn0magier
sorry RanliLabz nice names, i have to give you credit for it, but Puddles was to cute and realy fitting

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
yeah i know them and tbh i dont realy like the props
and i love Puddles <3 i will name her that ty Techn0magier
sorry RanliLabz nice names, i have to give you credit for it, but Puddles was to cute and realy fitting
Hey, we all have different tastes when it comes to our slime girls and their ooze. ;) Would be boring if we all would like the same, nes pas?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes