3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Have started including the revised Tiffany in the renders I am currently doing, as can be seen below. Spoiler also contains some other teasers.
e08r195.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notes: 150 iterations at 4k then down-sampled to 1080p - no postwork. About 40 mins on a GTX1060.

PS: Had to rework the lighting for the Spaceship Crew Room asset due to their use of very high intensity emissive surfaces (firefly creator). Having done this, happy with the result. Certainly way better than my earlier renders with the same asset with out-of-the-box crappy lighting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Sometimes dForce is nice, Sometimes it's mildly ok and sometimes its a disaster. The hair on this character is mildly ok. But the dforce cycle took an hour so i went with it as the messy effect also has a bit of charm in this setup. The shirt, here dForce was horrible. So i started up MD and fiddled there and the result was actually far better then i had hoped/dreamed. Here is the result:
Cartwheel.jpg

This will be my last render for a while as i am moving in with my girlfriend and in the middle of a move. So consider this as a temporarily goodbye present :)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...sorry for writing here, but i don't know wherever else i may ask for help!

When applying Golden Palace for G3F on a Genesis 3 character, this is what i'm getting (obviously without copying the shell, but even in that case the final result is absolutely the same)!
Where do i go wrong? :/

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes