3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kinay

Jul 14, 2017

Feel like in a few years down the line, a mix of Daz3d + deepfake could potentialy give us some great result.
With the current limitations ( well mostly resolution ) making a game out of it is probably not very likely given how much you would have to avoid close ups.

On another note, first time trying animations, and what a time sink, spent hours and hours tinkering/cleaning the animation I found so both legs wouldn't go through each other and to get closer to a perfect loop ( which it still doesn't do well ). I can only imagine how hard they are to make from zero.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Here is another fun render where I used my own version of "Ellie" from "The Last of Us".

This time, it seems like Ellie was walking down the school hall when she stumbled and fell. Luckily, the nice guy from the park was there, too. He tried to grab her, but only got her on the skirt which got ripped during the process. The good news is, that he had his camera with him to take a nice shot from this moment;)

If you have missed the first one...click here(y)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
IDK, but it's certainly a good start, though my ram protests if I try to render more than 3 in one scene, so maybe you are onto something...
I must confess that I recently bought a graphic card and am no longer using only CPU, so there's that :p

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I must confess that I recently bought a graphic card and am no longer using only CPU, so there's that :p
Me neither (though when I started I was using both, since I didn't know about the advanced setting), but that time between setting up the scene and the actual rendering, while it is processing the image and preparing to start rendering, that uses the ram, it can even get stuck in the memory for a bit. I guess 32gig just isn't enough. :geek: It might be because I am using the beta though, the public version doesn't support my new card with iRay. Not like I can test it on the other version without switching back to the other card, and that's not a real test (and a big pain in the butt).

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Me neither (though when I started I was using both, since I didn't know about the advanced setting), but that time between setting up the scene and the actual rendering, while it is processing the image and preparing to start rendering, that uses the ram, it can even get stuck in the memory for a bit. I guess 32gig just isn't enough. :geek: It might be because I am using the beta though, the public version doesn't support my new card with iRay. Not like I can test it on the other version without switching back to the other card, and that's not a real test (and a big pain in the butt).
32gig isn't enough?? Dude i'm working with 8gig ram! :cry::cry::cry:

• Thinking Face

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the public version doesn't support my new card with iRay.
Are you me? I've spent all weekend trying to understand why DaZ wouldn't let me use my new RTX 2060. Turned out that the public version doesn't support it yet. I switched to 4.11 beta and now, it works (almost) like a charm. My only grip is that the render queue plugin I used (ManFriday) doesn't seem to work as well as with the public version :/ I need to look into that.
On the other hand, I can know render scenes with multiple characters ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
32gig isn't enough?? Dude i'm working with 8gig ram! :cry::cry::cry:
Not if I still want to be able to use the computer while it's setting up the renders anyway, and for now, I only have one that is worth using. But again, this could be a beta issue, when I tried to render 5 people with my old card it took so long it was insane, like 4-5 hours without even having a background. Now, I can do the same image in about 30 min, but it use all the ram to prepare it.
Are you me? I've spent all weekend trying to understand why DaZ wouldn't let me use my new RTX 2060. Turned out that the public version doesn't support it yet. I switched to 4.11 beta and now, it works (almost) like a charm. My only grip is that the render queue plugin I used (ManFriday) doesn't seem to work as well as with the public version :/ I need to look into that.
On the other hand, I can know render scenes with multiple characters ;)
Nice, I still have a few troubles with that many, but as I said not with the video card itself.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Not if I still want to be able to use the computer while it's setting up the renders anyway, and for now, I only have one that is worth using. But again, this could be a beta issue, when I tried to render 5 people with my old card it took so long it was insane, like 4-5 hours without even having a background. Now, I can do the same image in about 30 min, but it use all the ram to prepare it.

Nice, I still have a few troubles with that many, but as I said not with the video card itself.
5 people? Mind if i ask which gpu you have? I have a gtx 1060 6gig and the best i menaged to get was 3 naked genesis 3 models with genitals (1 male and 2 female) and no background

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
5 people? Mind if i ask which gpu you have? I have a gtx 1060 6gig and the best i menaged to get was 3 naked genesis 3 models with genitals (1 male and 2 female) and no background
When I decided I was going to try to make a game, and after I saw how hard it was on my 970, I finally broke down and took the money I had been saving for several years, and got the 2080, 11gig. Ryzen 7 3.61ghz 8core, with 32 gig ddr4.
But yeah, anything more than 3 gen8 models, is hard on my ram. I haven't tried a lot with Gen3 yet.

Reactions: Nomec104
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes