3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I have recently switched to blender as well, I'm a professional Max user, but blender now has some of the best plugins, and its capabilities are as good as max, or better and its Free also. Cant beat it!

I love using blender and can do things so much faster then with max.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Thing that kept me to c4d is the well designed ui and the object manager. Never got used to it in max and i didn't liked the object manager in blender aswell, especially in scenes with a large amound of objects. But i think it got an update recently i think. I will check it again as soon as i've time to spend more time learning blender. But from the vids i sometimes watch on yt about blender during dinner i think it's time to move on to blender. Big plus of blender is the huge and friendly community!

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
Thing that kept me to c4d is the well designed ui and the object manager. Never got used to it in max and i didn't liked the object manager in blender aswell, especially in scenes with a large amound of objects. But i think it got an update recently i think. I will check it again as soon as i've time to spend more time learning blender. But from the vids i sometimes watch on yt about blender during dinner i think it's time to move on to blender. Big plus of blender is the huge and friendly community!
YES, definately a friendly community! :) And to specifically address your point, the object manager now supports "Collections", which act like folders to group assets together. They act like the "Groups" (folders) in Photoshop.

ThePecoz89

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Guys! I have a question for you? What about speed render with RTX 2080Ti? At the moment i use GTX 1080ti! If some one can tell me the performance of that card on render with rtx can really help me to buy one!

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Hi Guys! I have a question for you? What about speed render with RTX 2080Ti? At the moment i use GTX 1080ti! If some one can tell me the performance of that card on render with rtx can really help me to buy one!
This question (and answer lol) probably belongs in the 3D help thread not this one...but this thread should be a start:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes