• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] [R>Proofreader] Share DAZ3D Artist needed for big project

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hi,

We are making a big Renpy game. It's 25 days of gameplay (Around 10 hours of playing time).

It's a big project so we will need some more help:

- Someone that could make the animations for the sexscenes. We would be willing to pay someone experienced to animate those scenes.

- At the moment there is only one artist working on the game. We would like to have at least one more on the team, so if you want to be a part of a big project please contact me.

Here is how the game look so far:
Pc:
Mac:

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I love this story and would be happy to help with proofreading. PM (start a conversation with me here) if you would like me to proofread.

I hope you're able to get the art sorted. This story is easily up there with the top-tier games in this community.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx and tdree

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Whomever did your renders must have a thing for the back of the protagonist head :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, I wish you the best on this project.

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hi, I have a proofreader, but the more people reading the script the better so I will appreciate it if you could read the script and help me correct mistakes. The pilot that we will release within a couple of weeks will be Day 1 and the beginning of day 2 (End's after MC's visit to Nicole and the talk with Cassandra.) So great if you focus extra on the pilot-part, but I would of course also like if you continued to read and give me feedback on the rest of the story.