[S>Artist 3D] Paid Share DAZ3D Artist | Photoshop/ Lightroom Expert

HadHam

Never Stop Never Stopping
Donor
Nov 9, 2019

Current Status: FULLY BOOKED!
It seems I'm more popular than I thought I'd be... If you have a project you'd like to work with me on, do still get in touch a we can hash out any details in the background. Will be taking on new bookings around Mid-April.

Hey everyone! I'm a DAZ3D Artist looking to join an existing team. I've been using the software solidly for around 7 years now. I consider myself rather accomplished at scene structure, posing, lighting, and character creation. The feedback I've received so far on my work samples has been pretty positive to say the least. I've been a part of teams before, one ending sourly due to a misunderstanding of what actually goes into the 3D side, and the other a bit of a background hush-hush helping out style role. As the latter recently disappeared off the face of the earth with no warning, I find myself looking for other opportunities.

I'm not really interested in starting from scratch. The amount of work that goes into it passes by a lot of people and nine times out of ten the teams disband. However, if you have an idea or a plan that completely blows me away then I'll consider it, but it really does have to blow me away...

I have amassed an extensive asset library for DAZ3D over the years and can cater to most settings. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Day etc. I generally work with Genesis 8/ 8.1 and that's the figure I feel most comfortable working with and have the most assets for, but I do have some assets for Genesis 9 and it can produce some great results.

Hopefully you like what I bring to the table and there's a space for me in your team in whatever capactity. You can hire me as your main artist, your auxillery artist, your photoshop wizard, or something else!

Want to know more and set me off with a test task? Get in touch!

Main Services
- DAZ3D Static Renders
- DAZ3D Character Creation
- Photoshop Cleanup and Postwork (Expert)
- Lightroom Postwork

Added Bonus
- 3D Modelling (Basic)
- Proofreading (Native English)
- Adobe Illustrator (Expert)

Contact
- - hadham
- F95 Messages

Rates
How long is a piece of string? I find the best way is to let me know your budget from the get go, and I'll work something out to see what can be done.
A batch of 100 renders is always going to more cost effective per image than a single standalone.

Availability
- Part Time. 2-3 Hours a day, 5 Days per week.
- GMT Time Zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: