[R> Other] Share Daz3D Assets/Models into Blender.

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
Project:
The Gifted Curse
The Gifted Curse
is a story-driven erotic Visual Novel game (for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android) set in a Magical World where you play as an 18-Years Old (Wizard?). The Gifted Curse - The battle between GOOD and EVIL is fought one woman at the time. On his 18ᵀᴴ birthday, our hero discovers that he has inherited the secret curse and blessing of his late father: He has access to powers most humans don't know about. Soon, he is engaged in an epic battle for the fate of the planet, and the only way to win is by conquering every woman he comes across. Are you up to the task? But once our hero has learned to master his new skills, his past comes back to haunt him. He is about to learn that GOOD is not always good and EVIL is not always what it appears to be. Only pure erotic love will show him the right path - if he can find it.
The Gifted Curse is a high-quality game currently in development.

Developer:
RudeOkapiGames

I'm the developer of this game, and we are 4 people (me, a writer, an animator, and a programmer) in the team as for now. Discord:

Looking for:
I'm looking for someone who can import Daz3D models and assets into Blender, and most importantly, play with the materials to make them look more realistic, or somewhat near to realistic. If you are good with composition and animation, that will be a plus. (You can help me with compositions and our animator with animations.)

Employment Type:
At this point, I'm not in a good financial situation, so I'm not able to give you any compensation for your work, but we do have Patreon and other monetizing websites. We will be doing revenue-share.

Work Commitment:
This will be a long-term endeavor. We will accept any amount of time you are willing to give us. We intend to release an update between 60 and 90 days after the previous release. The first demo release will be released in September or early October. So, we want you to finish the importing-related work by August, or mid August. Additional Comment: We are seeking someone who is willing to be as fully committed as the rest of us are to the projects we are working on. Make sure you stick around with us until we finish the game, because if you leave us, we unfortunately have to abandon the game itself because you will be the one who will have our assets and other things. There are around 12 characters planned for Season 1, and around 5 main rooms with 18 sub-rooms.
This is what we had before. (Images below were rendered in 4K)

Sally.jpg Pam.jpg