Fan Art 3D-Mixed Daz3d Bestiality

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
thank you so much
Damn that last pic tho ❤
will be waiting for your tutorial tutorial
I did try lighting with indoor iray light probe kit am not sure if i have done fine or not, if u could review it I would really appreciate it. (it's not a portrait)
View attachment 518445
may I ask you please what male character did you used on this scene? thanks.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
donkey show tryouts 01.png donkey show tryouts. Haven't seen one in 3d. Haven't figured out what scene or how to go with this, but.
I'm using that lick'it tongue, but it's really annoying coz if you enlarge it past 300, you can't bend each bone.
I don't have a decent horse -cock (gonna seek that eurogenesis TAB with that squarepeg horsecock texture)
so i am using the anthromeat (retracted) but added woman's best friend - dog cock, but morphed)
I like this f95zone as well as 8muses. there are other sites with great artists, so I don't mind posting my render here.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
donkey show tryouts. Haven't seen one in 3d. Haven't figured out what scene or how to go with this, but.
I'm using that lick'it tongue, but it's really annoying coz if you enlarge it past 300, you can't bend each bone.
I don't have a decent horse -cock (gonna seek that eurogenesis TAB with that squarepeg horsecock texture)
so i am using the anthromeat (retracted) but added woman's best friend - dog cock, but morphed)
I like this f95zone as well as 8muses. there are other sites with great artists, so I don't mind posting my render here.
Why not trying the DAZ horse2 with Genitals? Both can be found here, there is also a Donkey breed for it.
Barn copy.jpg

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Woah, Very Nice! Thank you. I shall check it out. Am still new to this art form.
LOVE It!!!!
Thank you for your input. I think I"ll stick with doggos. Horse cocks are too complicated - expecially when trying to put it in a character's ass or vagina. Oh, by the way, is that cartoon from any particular comic? is it called 'Staff of Magic?"
Okay - please provide a link to the whole set. For the meantime, i'll just look at Vaasaark or dizzydills for equine-cocked-3d.
Thank you again.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I think I'll just stick to dogs - but not the hivewire ones (beautiful details - no balls)
Perhaps pay homage to the Gloryquest Beast King, or the AV Karma then eventually do the Cattleya Hector series.
I don't mind the ArtOfZoo series, but between a mask on a face and pixilated vaginas, it's a tough choice.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Just try the ones best suited for your Work, for me the classic Dog from DAZ works best. Dog 2 has some nice fur though.

I called this one "proud family" it's still a bit blurry because my computer would have taken 2 days for rendering

breed2.png

Show us your work

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Just try the ones best suited for your Work, for me the classic Dog from DAZ works best. Dog 2 has some nice fur though.

I called this one "proud family" it's still a bit blurry because my computer would have taken 2 days for rendering

View attachment 872585

Show us your work
So true; I do love the Daz3d-dog (1) coz it's easier to work with - but thought to test out the hivewire one.
Absolutely beautiful but c'mon, man - what dog has balls the size of raisins? Yes, I'll post another sample of a dazdog render.
it's a tribute to the ArtOfZoo WanWan video. I'm not good at photochopping, so bear with the Moscow in the background.

Reactions: verapastuhova

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I think I'll just stick to dogs - but not the hivewire ones (beautiful details - no balls)
Perhaps pay homage to the Gloryquest Beast King, or the AV Karma then eventually do the Cattleya Hector series.
I don't mind the ArtOfZoo series, but between a mask on a face and pixilated vaginas, it's a tough choice.
So I decided to compare the dildo on the Hivewire labs to the Millennium Dog with both anthromeat as well as the DubTH Canine Dildo. I'm gonna stick with that. Also, gonna use Beijing and Shanghai for my background cities; even though the AVKarma & Gloryquest are from Japan, and the (Hector) Cattleya & ArtofZoo are from Russia. Going to have to change my character's names to more traditional Chinese names as well.