Fan Art 3D-Mixed Daz3d Bestiality

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Where can you get horse genital for horse 2 if it exists, thanks in advance!
It came with the older version of the Easy Rider for Genesis 3 Male Centaur, I couldn't find it here or at Renderotica.
I tried to collect my files here:

Please Tell me if something is missing

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
It came with the older version of the Easy Rider for Genesis 3 Male Centaur, I couldn't find it here or at Renderotica.

Ey thanks man!

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018

Btw the texture for the female genitalia is missing

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I must be bad at the mafs....
there's supposed to be a discount when you buy this bundle (and there's a sweet contest for #Movember #MadeWithDaz)
``` ```
when you purchase this bundle called The Stache Pix Bundle, you're supposed to get more discounted when you're a platinum club member, but it's not discounting as it claims. Nevertheless, Daz3d is good at responding to complaints and readjustments. But back to this contest, those are some sweet prizes if you're up to the shallange (that's french for Challenge and make sure to use your inspector clouseau auk-saint) but back to the bundle - it has dog 8 AND daz labradors, too.
too bad i'm between paydays - WAIT- I see what's happening. when you're NOT logged in, it's 87 dollars. when you're logged in, the price is discounted. -pretty sneaky. Perhaps i'll have to wait till christmas - all muh credit cards are maxxed out atm
or i'll just have to win me a prize . I know you're wondering why i'm posting this on this thread. Well, ALL of you have 100X more talent than I do AND you already use Daz3d AND you're still alive - so obviously, what you're doing is keeping you healthy, right? Sorry for getting off-topic of this thread - but if you're thought process is as complicated as mine, you'll understand how and why both the contest AND the bundle shout-out belong here. Okay, back to your rendering.
1604026985845.png

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Go ahead and h8 me; I know you were expecting some beasty-pron. but It's nice to earn money to buy your equipment and software to do it. Well, here's another contest from Renderhub. In the middled of the linked page is 1.6 gigs of material, so there's that. and , well, it's almost bestiality if you must. it's that time of year.
``` ```

Reactions: verapastuhova

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I'm always a fan of the beast king series by Gloryquest's Labradors. But more than that, I love the uncensored Cattleya
犬珍汁
so I like to keep the stockings, bustiers and garters. I still like the ArtOfZoo but more if they took off the masks.
Most - if not all their models are uncensored and take the knot.
This is just an idea i'm pondering with a custom character and the daz3d dog 8 Labradors. I don't like that you have to buy each breed individually AND their balls are stuck at grape sized but not as small as the hivewire doggo.
This is Saskia in her (free) trailer i'm titling 3-dog-night. I'm gonna figure out how to use the developer kit to make my own breed.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
There used to be a series called, BFI "Bestiality Live" and on the 01 04 2006 show, an Asian Lady sucks off a Golden Retriever. Then she fucks this one Dalmatian with a thin long dick. She really enjoyed it when afterwards she sucks it hard again then fucks it once more. I just hate when they edit TOO much out of it. Only 16 minute video.
I like when there are outtakes and different camera angles blended in.
Perhaps next, I'll work on a tribute to:
THE DOG GAME2 監禁獣姦レ〇プ 藤井彩

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Just goofing off once again.
I call this one "Misaki Maple"
Those of you that have seen the A/V-Karma series titled beast-rape/shaved,
you might have seen this pixelated classic.
パイパン獣姦 6 【美咲楓】
I've given up on depixilating Japanese pron video and will learn to use daz3d and make my own -
except without the pixels and without the hooded/masked men that are in same said videos.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I've also decided to alter a few other JAV videos.
this one is inspired by a short clip i've seen on the interwebs entitled:
電車の中でオタクおじに犯された娘。
something, something daughter something something raped something something by geek uncle on train.
Nevertheless i've been contemplating keeping on the story line or making the mother a mamasan pimping out her daughter that has come of legal age to the highest bidder. perhaps both? changing up the characters? we shall see.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
the title from one source has it as 'The Dog Game 2" with number MAXD-08
but you can find an uncensored clip of it in the old www. TokyoBestiality .com website that seems to be bought out now.
I should have paid attention to it but I guess i adjusted the pubes opacity too much coz she looks paipan. Oh well.