Fan Art 3D-Mixed Daz3d Bestiality

.GeeBee

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a G8F/animal pose pack somewhere or did you guys do all the animations by yourselves? I'm trying to find any with either daz dog 8 or horse 2 but haven't found anything so far :(

Would anyone wanna share some by chance...?

Reactions: dragonb13

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Is there a G8F/animal pose pack somewhere or did you guys do all the animations by yourselves? I'm trying to find any with either daz dog 8 or horse 2 but haven't found anything so far :(

Time Consuming; find a pose you like - then tweak it in
(make sure to save your work/render) Expect to use much memory.
I would recommend you buy some of those 2 tb (ssd) or 10 Tb Sata backups during cyber monday.
As far as content, there are so many 'sharing' sites, but it's probably best to go to renderhub, renderosity, daz, cgaxis/renderotica, DeviantArt, ShareCG, Most Digital creations, etc.
Some of the sharing sites like Zonegfx have custom content that costs points
- use points to acquired waht you like.
Or bettter yet, make your own. If you've got ADD, well, I'll just say that's me.
But if you really want to make your own art, kitbash it with freebies.
All the items I use are either freebies or i've purchased from the sites mentioned.
I don't plan on ever expecting to make any real money but if I do make the big leagues,
I'll buy the copyright / interactive license. blender is free but like rocket science to me.

.GeeBee

Jul 20, 2018
Time Consuming; find a pose you like - then tweak it in
(make sure to save your work/render) Expect to use much memory.
I would recommend you buy some of those 2 tb (ssd) or 10 Tb Sata backups during cyber monday.
As far as content, there are so many 'sharing' sites, but it's probably best to go to renderhub, renderosity, daz, cgaxis/renderotica, DeviantArt, ShareCG, Most Digital creations, etc.
Some of the sharing sites like Zonegfx have custom content that costs points
- use points to acquired waht you like.
Or bettter yet, make your own. If you've got ADD, well, I'll just say that's me.
But if you really want to make your own art, kitbash it with freebies.
All the items I use are either freebies or i've purchased from the sites mentioned.
I don't plan on ever expecting to make any real money but if I do make the big leagues,
I'll buy the copyright / interactive license. blender is free but like rocket science to me.
Yeah well, I do know about the sites, requirements etc., I've been DAZzing for quite some time now... I specifically meant if there was any pose pack for dogs/horses as I have only made Insex-based renders so far (look r/Insex if you don't know what I mean) and wanted to try something with those two and ofc if there was even just a basic pose pack for "starters" I'd love to use that and tweak poses to my desire.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
My bad. Sorry perhaps lost in my translations. I have actually found some freebies created by people on THIS site.
On this particular thread there is a brilliant Dazzer that actually describes how he manipulates his dog character directly.
Me? I'm still too suptid to understand it. I just as well parent two DubH "women's best friends" to my mildog: one with copied coat at 102% so and hide the parts as needed. to either make it look like a pre-knot or fully extended one. On that, I just lower the percentage or hide. I'm not skilled enough to add motions with reactions like the pros. it's just me and it's just for me.
Some day I'll buy an actual Graphics computer instead of this infernal machine I use.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
I WAS ON A ROLL!!! I was using Daz 4.14 Pro to EDIT the scene, and using Daz 4.14 BETA to render. I lost #4?
and then I realized I overwrote it, UGHHH!!!. That's okay, I needed to reboot to clear my cache (and upload these)
Oh well. Got the Morning Yummy-Numb-Nuts sequence done. Let me know what you think. I don't have photoshop and won't put a 'shared' one on my computer either so I won't add cum shots. (frankly, I suck at it - lol) I do have the freebie of squarepeg that is for tit-shot-spats. Eh, so no cum therefore I call it Yummy-Numb-Nuts. or the BlueBall Express.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Thank you for your reply I could not find any thing that would go on the millennium dog on there besides antromeat.
the BEST (SoFar) is the woman's best friend? from renderotica and has nice color schemes/veins
HOWEVER if you want a freebie that you can manipulate, try Squarepeg's stuff on either renderosity or deviantArt.
(oh, you won't find a hidden penis there, but you've got to work backwards.)
While you're in their google "shared" folder, look for two horse penis. (yes, I know it's equine and not canine, but you can be creative. I've actually shaped it as such once.) if i find that render, i'll post it. Here is the link to squarepeg:

Reactions: verapastuhova

dragonb13

Mar 13, 2018

I've actually been wondering the same thing. It's soo time consuming to make some of the poses.
Is there a way in DAZ to save poses that you create? Other artists do it somehow to sell pose sets.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Yup. Just save as - a scene,
title it,
and save.
If you've already used that title, it'll scold you.
So i just add a sequence number.
Needless to say, aside from time consuming, it's a memory hog too.
So MAKE SURE your drive with Daz3d installed AND where your render library are have space.
I missed out on a good sale at best buy on cyber monday - they had an NVME 2 terabye drive for under $200.
Kinda sucked my cards are maxxed out. Oh well, the prices are dropping.
I'm still working on my "Yummy Numb Nutz" set, but daz3d keeps crashing so I'm working backwards.
ALSO, I went to daz3d and noticed many people are having the same problem.
Hopefully TODAYS update will stop that. Guess I'm gonna find out. Have fun and post your renders.
Looking forward to seeing them.

Reactions: dragonb13

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Well, the horse looks pleased, so it's successful as far as I'm concerned. Nice lighting and atmosphere, too.
I got sidetracked from my ongoing storyline. seems I've got a memory hog I need to find before I continue.
But thank you for sharing your Art. It's really nice.

.GeeBee

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you all for your kind words :) I will try to share more whenever I can. I need to finish a couple *ordinary* commissions first then I'll try to do more in the matter :D