Tool Daz3D Content Downloader 0.9.2 (UPDATE 02.01.2020)

I use this tool

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I want, but to many Crashes

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

NSware

Jul 22, 2018

Logo_0.png
Daz3D Content Downloader 0.9.2

Installation:
Unzip the Zip-File
Start .exe (Maybe as Admin)

1575022892318.png

1575022905838.png

Chnagelog

-Addet Close Button
-Addet Scollable DownloadButton List
-Fixed some small bugs

-Fixed some bugs
-Changed sending interval
-Remove Content without DownloadUrls (after 5 seconds)
-Allow download Multi-Urls

How To Use:
1. Start JDownloader 2 (VERY IMPORTANT)

Changelog
-Complete new writen Code (I´ll Make the programm faster)
-Fixed "Download not All "-Problem by pressing Download All

NSware.de

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Pardon my ignorance, but...
I am not sure what is supposed to be happening with this. Loaded it up and ?

**It seems like a neat idea, so I scrolled through your profile and found a link to an earlier version, that has more info on how it works**

The content-count was default set to 40, which is more content icons than would fit on my screen. There is a slider bar on the right to scroll and see more, but it is frozen/locked. I set mine to 20 so that I could see them all.

From the Downloader Screen, I have 20 Icons for content, but I can't interact with them. I can't delete the ones I don't want (like in your youtube video).

8.4 Pre allows you to tick the box on and off for the different Genesis Models, that would be appealing if it works, along with the beta search bar in 8.4

I am making the assumption that once I select or delete the content I want, I would click "download all".

Where is this downloading to? I hit the button, the icons dissappeared, but I couldn't see that any content was actually downloaded. Shouldn't there be a setting in settings to select a download folder?

If this works, its a great idea and I am on board... if I was doing it wrong, let me know.

Tschuss!

Last edited:

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Moin Moin, so before you can download content, you should have installed and started Jdownloader 2 ( ). In Jdownloader you also set where the files are to be saved.
So much for the download.
From version 0.9 the code has been optimized so that the program runs faster and bug-free. After or with version 0.9.2 the removal of "Content" as well and the indication whether it could be Genesis 2/3/8 content will be added again.
I don't know yet whether the search will be part of it again.
Tschüssi

Last edited:

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Now, i uploadet version 0.9.2......
Current I have no time to search bugs...if you found...tell me please to fix!
THANKS

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
So...

To make this really effective, you need to have a paid subscription to Turbobit, Uploaded, or Gigapeta?
Those seem to be the default services right?

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
So...

To make this really effective, you need to have a paid subscription to Turbobit, Uploaded, or Gigapeta?
Those seem to be the default services right?
Yes, that's unfortunately ... I made my own Uploadet Premium account (1 month) and filled up my terrabyte hard drive. I would like to write something like a network where users could exchange their content. But from a legal point of view this will not be without problems

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, that's unfortunately ... I made my own Uploadet Premium account (1 month) and filled up my terrabyte hard drive. I would like to write something like a network where users could exchange their content. But from a legal point of view this will not be without problems
I had an uploaded account. I like it better than the other pure scam bullshit ones. It's legit. Its not even close to being in MEGA's league though. So if there are 20 gig on uploaded i want ill pay a months fee to get them no problem. Otherwise im not. On the other hand mega sits in my tool tray and if i had to pay for it i probably would

Reactions: NSware