DAZ3D Is there a way to use a male upper body with female lower body

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Hi! I'm just getting started on a character design that I've had in mind for a while. I hope the title of this post makes sense and doesn't confuse anyone. Though English is my first language, I'm pretty dumb. The general idea of the character is that the character is transitioning from male to female, but I want them to have an already somewhat feminine base figure. So initially they would be shaped like a smaller man with a somewhat feminine booty, but would eventually take on more defined female physical traits like a fuller butt and thicker hips. If that's not really a thing right now for Daz3d assets, I'll probably just do a lot of tweaking to either a gen8m or gen8f model.

I already have a few morphs in mind that I would use to help, like the transgender shapes for gen8 and UV swap.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
The Genesis 8 figures come with what are called "clone" morphs, they turn the figure's shape into the other ones but they are hidden by default.
You can use that to turn your Genesis 8 Female into a Male, then slowly turn that morph down as the transformation progresses.
To use the morph, first you have to show the hidden properties in the Properties tab:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will then see a Hidden section in the Properties, and in it you will find the clone morphs:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
The Genesis 8 figures come with what are called "clone" morphs, they turn the figure's shape into the other ones but they are hidden by default.
You can use that to turn your Genesis 8 Female into a Male, then slowly turn that morph down as the transformation progresses.
To use the morph, first you have to show the hidden properties in the Properties tab:
You will then see a Hidden section in the Properties, and in it you will find the clone morphs:
Cool thanks!