Daz DAZ3D Pinups vs Poses

TheAllen

Feb 18, 2019
I've been scouring some of the free resources pointed out by members of these forums and I come across a lot of "Pin Ups".

While these are classified as poses, I'm curious if the classification of a pinup means anything specific?

As well, I notice that I don't find the "Pinup" poses within the smart content pane, but I can apply them manually via the Content Library pane and they seem to work just fine.

Seeking a bit of clarity - and bonus if you can tell me how to magic the pinup poses into my smart content poses.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
No disrespect, but I'm no native english speaker too, and I don't understand what you mean.
You mean pose(s) are not in the smart content pane, and you eventualy want it there ?

TheAllen

Feb 18, 2019
No disrespect, but I'm no native english speaker too, and I don't understand what you mean.
You mean pose(s) are not in the smart content pane, and you eventualy want it there ?
Yea that's correct. The pinup poses that I downloaded are showing in my content library, but not showing in my smart content pane. I think its a result of the poses not having the metadata that would make this possible. Wondering if there's a workaround.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Yea that's correct. The pinup poses that I downloaded are showing in my content library, but not showing in my smart content pane. I think its a result of the poses not having the metadata that would make this possible. Wondering if there's a workaround.
Cool, I'm the worst person you could ask for \o/. When dealing with Daz, all your attention should be focused on your Content library. Not the smart one, it's simply too expodential to maintain, you end up pirating way way to many assets for that. So keep focus on that content one, it's your bread and butter (and know the tricks how to manage it).

Last edited: