Daz3D product suggetion for genitalia wetness and fluid

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this.
Recently I started working with DazStudio. I am trying to find a product or another way to have the effect you can see in the images attached.
You can see this string of spit or woman genitalia wetness in the images attached.
Is it a post work addtion?

1660735940390.png

1660735784894.png
Thanks,
DogCat

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
The effect from the first image is likely manually posed with an existing fluid asset that has been morphed and fitted into that position. I don't know of any assets currently that directly attaches in that exact way to either the tongue or the penis (and definitely not both at the same time). This is easily done (though a bit tedious) as long as you have some basic fluid/dripping fluid assets.

The second image is probably using a creampie asset that has been changed to have a more waterlike texture and color as opposed to cum. But it can be done the same way as the first.

The tongue asset is almost certainly Lickalicious and the penis wetness can probably done with a variety of assets, but I use Dicktator v3 as the penis and the Pumping Pole Palette asset for coloring/texturing options including surface wetness. Vagina wetness can also be done a variety of ways but NGV8 should have built-in wetness options.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
The effect from the first image is likely manually posed with an existing fluid asset that has been morphed and fitted into that position. I don't know of any assets currently that directly attaches in that exact way to either the tongue or the penis (and definitely not both at the same time). This is easily done (though a bit tedious) as long as you have some basic fluid/dripping fluid assets.

The second image is probably using a creampie asset that has been changed to have a more waterlike texture and color as opposed to cum. But it can be done the same way as the first.

The tongue asset is almost certainly Lickalicious and the penis wetness can probably done with a variety of assets, but I use Dicktator v3 as the penis and the Pumping Pole Palette asset for coloring/texturing options including surface wetness. Vagina wetness can also be done a variety of ways but NGV8 should have built-in wetness options.
Thank you for the explanation.
Can you suggest a fluid asset that can achieve that with morphs?

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Some examples that might work for what you're looking for: