• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DAZ3D question

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Hello there,
I don't really know where to post this question in the forum, I think this is the place for it, hopefully I'm right. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because I want to create a female character in DAZ3D, but I'm having trouble with proportions, I don't know which models or which morphs to use to create a Marie Rose type of a body. I want to start creating a game, but I don't want the MC to be like almost every other female protagonist in games, so please if you can help me with her body proportions I would be really grateful. By the way, I would like to do it in Genesis 3, but if Genesis 8 is needed, I can work with it.
Thanks in advance,
Maya.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello there,
I don't really know where to post this question in the forum, I think this is the place for it, hopefully I'm right. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because I want to create a female character in DAZ3D, but I'm having trouble with proportions, I don't know which models or which morphs to use to create a Marie Rose type of a body. I want to start creating a game, but I don't want the MC to be like almost every other female protagonist in games, so please if you can help me with her body proportions I would be really grateful. By the way, I would like to do it in Genesis 3, but if Genesis 8 is needed, I can work with it.
Thanks in advance,
Maya.
i really don't know what i am talking about but i think you can start with something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a lot of teen character morphs that you can use as a base.

Reactions: MaYa