Daz DAZ3D - Saving Characters with Genitalia included.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi,

Im using Daz3d and with male and female G8 characters. I just having a problem saving the characters as a preset to include their genetials. Is there a setting or way to export these separately or ideally together?

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
I don't know how other people do it, but I just make my characters and save as scene, and then merge then on other scenes when necessary. Hope that helps.

Reactions: jonathanlivingston

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know how other people do it, but I just make my characters and save as scene, and then merge then on other scenes when necessary. Hope that helps.
Yeah, thats fine to a point and what I have been doing, but you should I think be able to save the char completely separately...

The thing is if you save the character it doesnt inc the gens, which is a pain because you have to add it all again.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, thats fine to a point and what I have been doing, but you should I think be able to save the char completely separately...

The thing is if you save the character it doesnt inc the gens, which is a pain because you have to add it all again.

Save As > Scene Subset > Select only your figure and/or everything that need to be saved.