Daz3d Texture discoloration/missing texture when using futalicious

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey, everybody. I'm currently making a feminine guy character using a female model as a base with futalicious to give the model male genitalia. I already did this on another model without any problems so I'm wondering why now I appear to be missing textures on the pubic area when applying futalicious. I'm following the same instructions and methods I used for my other model without problems: Select Genesis 8 Female model, apply futalicious genitalia, apply futalicious material copy, apply futalicious shell. Then I apply the iray texture to the shell. The actual penis part gets textured fine, only the pubic area remains completely white and textureless. Does anybody have any advice for me? I've included a pic. Tahir Discoloration Test - Copy - Copy.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, everybody. I'm currently making a feminine guy character using a female model as a base with futalicious to give the model male genitalia. I already did this on another model without any problems so I'm wondering why now I appear to be missing textures on the pubic area when applying futalicious. I'm following the same instructions and methods I used for my other model without problems: Select Genesis 8 Female model, apply futalicious genitalia, apply futalicious material copy, apply futalicious shell. Then I apply the iray texture to the shell. The actual penis part gets textured fine, only the pubic area remains completely white and textureless. Does anybody have any advice for me? I've included a pic. View attachment 432821
Try searching/asking here: 3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The character has tattoos on her arm, maybe they use a "shell", and in this case you have to go to its "shell" (in the tab parameters), check where it applies, and put "OFF" everything related to the genitals.