DAZ3d to Unreal Engine w/ Genitals via Blender

CloudProG

Oct 14, 2021
Seems like I've been trying to figure out how to do this forever. I'm using the G8F with Breastacular & Golden Palace. It seems to import into Blender just fine with the Diffeomorphic plugin. I'm not sure what to do from here though. I purchased Auto Rig Pro and Uefy hoping it would make things easier. I'm not very familiar with Blender, please if anyone has any knowledge on this I would appreciate the help.

20211114_195735.jpg

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
A few things to consider. Do you know how to create a rig with Auto Rig Pro? Have you read the documentation on Uefy? What are you trying to accomplish? Import into UE4? Animating? How well do you understand UE4? Or are you completely new to all those tools?

If you are completely new to those tools. My suggestion is to read over the documentations first. Learn how to create a rig. Youtube with the key words "Auto Rig Pro tutorial" then "Uefy tutorial" these should get you going on setting up your rig and importing into UE4. As far as UE4 goes that subject is too broad to cover so you'll have to be specific on what you are trying to achieve inside UE4.

Reactions: Dark Erotic 3D