[Daz3D] What you guys think about female abs? Any recommendations of good morphs?

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
I'm an abs guy, I really appreciate a female character with a good rectus abdominis. Saotome Yae from Saotome-senshu or Icchi from Batuque are some good manga exemples. But I couldn't seem to find some good abs for Daz. I love the abs of Aeon Soul's model, but I don't think he disponibilizes it anywhere. Any nice recomendations, other than the "bodybuilder" ones?

chronis

Aug 2, 2017
Haven't seen any morph like that besides the bodybuilder one. Maybe you can try sculpting in Z brush?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What generation of model are you working with? There are plenty of muscle or fitness morphs where you can focus solely on the abs. But like everything else in character design for these games, the devs go overboard. When there is a muscular girl, she ends up looking like the hulk.

Reactions: recreation

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Try this one

I have a good ab morph, I think its that one, not sure though.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm an abs guy, I really appreciate a female character with a good rectus abdominis. Saotome Yae from Saotome-senshu or Icchi from Batuque are some good manga exemples. But I couldn't seem to find some good abs for Daz. I love the abs of Aeon Soul's model, but I don't think he disponibilizes it anywhere. Any nice recomendations, other than the "bodybuilder" ones?
Try this one

I have a good ab morph, I think its that one, not sure though.
Mick, you're fuckin' killing me, man!

Muscularity Morphs for Genesis 8 Male(s) & Female(s)
Musculature HD Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
Found something interesting, even though the abs are not the same thing when I use in the actual daz. Probably my poor render skills. But the athletic one is pretty beautiful:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you want to make something like the first character mentioned, you can do it for starter with the basic sliders of your G3/G8 model (the one mentioned by Ernie, the last link). Just go into Actor > Waist and you should see some sliders like "Linea Alba Depth" and "Rectus Outer Detail", other than "Rectus Width".
Otherwise there's this asset here which have some called "GHD Abdominal Muscle" which works pretty darn well if I say so myself (I'm kinda like you on this one, so I've searched far and wide for morphs that could give this results)
Otherwise yeah, always like mentioned above the other two assets. Although I find them too much powerful and not to my taste, so I'm gonna probably remove them at some point.
Otherwise.. if you're comfortable with it, you can download morphs made by other user already from head to toe. For example I don't know if you know him, Squarepeg have lots of them. You can find them on his discord server under the "Workshop" channel.
Or again, you can download Digital Touch characters. Some of them have bodies which personally I enjoy: fair share of abs and fair share of boobs, done and set. In fact I use them a lot for that purpose!