Tool RPGM DazedMTLTool - A tool that provides quality MTL translations using ChatGPT

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I've been using it, and hasn't been kicking me off for the last day now (And I did use nearly 400K context in one session) so yeah, at least free for now. Though, it does have a "resource" you can exceed, but you can continue after waiting for about 30 seconds, so it might as well not be there.
Can you teach me how to configure the api for use in this tool or can you share the configurations? thanks

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
the API is still censored, but the filter seems less restricted for the newest 4 Turbo model from my testing, anyways.

By the way, google's newest model, the Gemini pro 1.5 is really cool. Super fast, free and honestly, pretty funny to cheat its restrictions. I found out, if you just give it lines as if they were HTML, it'll be more likely to translate lewd Japanese.

Here's something I translated using it. It's just a novel using HTML, but it's really good if you like forced transformation, feminization, bestiality, femdom and forced MtF surgery. I'll probably upload it in its own thread later when I go through it and clean it up.
nice find lmao