DDos attacks

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
So i was wondering why would someone DDos f95zone?
Is there a story behind this like a rivalry between other sites or is it a grp of kids trying to prove themselves to the hacker community or maybe patrons that are fed up of getting there work leached?

Reactions: tombeir

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
1 point for the answer but minus 1 point for copy and paste. You could have been creative here since the options are limitless.
It was for prob the illuminati or maybe even :alien:.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
1 point for the answer but minus 1 point for copy and paste. You could have been creative here since the options are limitless.
It was for prob the illuminati or maybe even :alien:.
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sure it must be the FBI hacking the site and stealing all the information about the users and everybody who ever visited the site so they can catch all at once and imprison them because everyone here is a potential rapist and pedophile and presumably wants to kill every president and destroy the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit, well now it's off topic material :/

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sure it must be the FBI hacking the site and stealing all the information about the users and everybody who ever visited the site so they can catch all at once and imprison them because everyone here is a potential rapist and pedophile and presumably wants to kill every president and destroy the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit, well now it's off topic material :/
Awesome 5 points for the crime story

oh by the way i like your games they have a potential future keep it up.