VN - Unity - Abandoned - Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

monokuma12312

I like the art and it's improving from what i see in the DLC. The MC is pretty unbearable sometimes and the storyline is cheesy but then again it's a pretty fun time. Day 5 with Frank is my favourite scene lol. I'll wait patiently for more content in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

donorys

I find this game interesting. Reminds me a lot to Let's Meat Adam, but it has more emphasis on exploration, which is pretty much my cup of tea. The story is fascinating, engaging, and thrilling, while the characters are all interesting and each have distinct personalities. Each of them has their own issues that we can help them with

Don't really expect to see the sex scenes though. It seems to be not the main focus of this game. The most I have seen so far is handjobs. The characters appear nude occasionally, but we don't really get to actually have sex with any of them, I think (duh, would you even have time to think about sex when there's a murderer lurking around?). But we still can aim for romantic ending with any of them

Apparently certain character's route delves into the murder mystery deeper than others. Certain CGs can only be unlocked when we are involved with more than one love interests. The game is littered with many clues and collectibles to find, but some of them can be easily missed or only discoverable by doing certain objectives. With these in mind, I commend Dead Dating for having a good replay value, especially if you're a completionist

The English script could use some work in certain parts though. It is fine at the beginning, but becomes more noticeable in later parts of the game. It's nothing major, we can still understand the description and dialogues, but if you're a grammar nazi, it's probably hard not to pinpoint the typos and grammatical mistakes

The rescue mini games range from easy to difficult. Most of them have time limit too, so there's a sense of urgency. Thankfully you can skip them all once you have completed each rescue mission at least once, though doing so also skips some dialogues. The ending also varies depending on how many people you manage to rescue, so it's cool

Other than the slightly rough English script, the game is very enjoyable and quite long
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fgccv

amazing waiting for the full pira- buyable version the characters are very hot and i fall in love with frank cant wait to see more cgs including him and the rest of the characters are very fuckin hot and the story is pretty interesting
  4. 1.00 star(s)

hungryformelons

It's still missing way too much content. I might increase this rating and might even buy DD again once the game is full released but currently this is a complete let down.

If you are going to buy the full version expecting it to be some kinda sort of a full game you're going to be disappointed, it's more like an extended demo. There isn't that much more content that you can't find on the demo version.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BloodyEnchanter

The first few minutes of gameplay, i found myself saying "take me". Honestly, for a demo, this stands out. ALL the characters are attractive and for those of us that love some danger and blood with our romance, it more than delivers. The full game is definitely on my watchlist.
    Edit: Okay, so now I've finished the demo, romanced at the available characters and gotten all their cg's...............and damn, if these aren't the most attractive and deep characters....... especially Karl when i first saw him i was focus on Don another character and so i kind judged him by his looks, i thought "hmmm, standard hot guy flaunting his sexy all over, probably an ass" and Boy! was i wrong. He was such a sweet heart. i actually found myself feeling sad that he's not real, if the remain romance options to come are even half as good as the ones on this demo then i believe that i have found a new game and creator to stalk. Watch out Ryu! i'm coming for your twitter.