[S> Other] Dead Thread that I cannot delete.

Mar 2, 2020
Let me just stop by and say how strongly I appreciate what it is you're doing.
For a person non-familiar with the problem at hand it might seem trivial, but there's both an extreme deficit of western-looking chars in HS2 community and considerable complexity involved in creating some yourself.

The Asset Production Bottleneck Babes here wish you find a worthy gig, good stranger.(y)
HS2_2022-01-10-12-36-26-238.png

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Really nice stuff but do the world a favor and make some male characters. They all look horrifically ugly with wide hips and small shoulders. Putting that freakazoid near these characters makes it look even worse. Make Henry Cavill or something

Reactions: drowsy

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
You draw so well. Any help for other no artist to create the same. I mean I have a list of Celebrities i want to import into the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Girls look nice. Almost like DAZ, but only almost, HS2 being limited limited in terms of textures, hair and the built-in renderer which isn't the best.

The guy, sorry for saying, looks like he is retarded AND you can easily notice the Japanese features.

Why do all this stuff in HS2 when it can be done, likely just as fast, in a superior engine and with unlimited model possibilities?

That said, I was positively surprised about the girls. Still, far from DAZ and the hair? Can't be fixed. Also, it is possible to see the slight eye slant which is unfixable since HS2 is made for Asian design only (for some unthinkable reason).

Morale? For western characters, use a western tool and at the same time, gain quality and unlimited modeling options.

You draw so well. Any help for other no artist to create the same. I mean I have a list of Celebrities i want to import into the game.
DRAW? Sure you have the right thread?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
You know what i meant. Edit to the characters to look this way. Sometime like celebrity/famous anime characters

Testman190

Aug 11, 2022
Hey, I sent a request to you on discord and you blocked me (rightfully so) because I was dumb and sent you a .rar file. I realized now it was suspicious. Could you unblock me? I understand if you don't want to further communicate with me though since I did that.

Edit: Unsure if you will check back here or something but hopefully you could do this girl vivacious.honey.

VRefFront1.PNG VRefFront2.PNG VRefFront3.PNG VRefFront4.PNG VRefSide1.PNG VRefSide2.png

Last edited:

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Skills:
- Honey Select 2 character creation, posing, lighting, scene building and Timeline animations.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or Discord: LeBarbierDeSeville#9657

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free - For the love of the game. All my characters are free to use

Availability:
- Flexible

Work Samples:
View attachment 2306025 View attachment 2306031 View attachment 2306034
Hey bud, could you do a custom commission for me? I'm willing to pay.

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, i would like to request a commission. I have send friend request on discord as i cannot contact you here strangely.