VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dead Wishes [v2.21] [Violet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    Not to spoil anything I'll just tell a superficial plot.
    You play as bisexual androgynous person, who you can call whatever you want.
    Your character have no family, no friends and desperate for money. Trying to find money you can find interesting adventures, including love, sadness or even death (including nightmarish situations).

Gameplay
    It's your lovey-dovey game about loops and decisions. Way to get different endings makes no sense to me, so if you'll go after them use walkthough in the game's folder, it's strongly recommended.
    Graphics and sounds
    I have no objections or complaints to them. There is nothing capturing or frightening. But the plot...
    Problems and bugs
    Really can't tell sometimes, is it some bar, that fills or depletes by some choices or just choices affects the ending?
    Subjectively
    Story
    If you'll be not satisfied with one ending, at some point, you might trigger really heartbreaking truth, not only about the plot, but also about yourself.
    OVERALL
    Pretty much solid visual novel, where only two (including you) can be satisfied, and it's you who are to choose. But if you will to know the truth, prepare to be beaten up by a contrast of love, despair, happiness, sadness, horror and... destroyed by the truth itself...