EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CapLastResort.png

Overview:
My name is [...] I live in Reef City, Once a peaceful and quiet place to have a happy life, But that peace is gradually disturbed and shaken by a deadly virus that has spread all over the world. The companies that were responsible for a solution ... a cure. But in desperate need of a quick fix, they skipped some tests and rushed the vaccine out to the people, it worked, or so we thought…​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-12
Release Date: 2022-12-12
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1 fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Game is On Rework Process and engine change

Installation
:

Changelog:

Password:

Tips

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Maye Watching Outside Window.png Wellcome Home.png MCWakeUpMorningWoodByMayeLvL6CorruptionFase2_CreamCum.png DanielyScenePopsiclePost_3.png MCWakeUpMorningWoodByMayeLvL6CorruptionFase2_4.png SubwayScene_7.png MCWakeUpMorningWoodByMayeLvL4Corruption15.png FirstCutSceneStreetsRampage.png

Last edited:

insidioustime

Sep 9, 2020
Virus, quick solution, possibly faulty vaccines, in the year 2022, hm, the inspiration behind this game is curious curious. Anyway, game looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RAVEL and Gabaw

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670749930422.png

MC: How ”bout ”Yes”, for starters, eh dearest apple of my eye.
I am greateful for being a real boy, no more pixels running around,
sharp commands, responsive UI, how ”bout a ”S” or screenshot key?

1670750342864.png

The door to her is not getting MC to her room at all.
The escape to the neighbor house is unresponsive.

1670750509976.png
How do I parry .. err ... ”Protecao”? with my hands? Do I just turn my back like in football?
Can I yell ”Foul” and roll around until the enemy gets a red card?
How ”bout you show me the enemy health bar so I can plan my moves.
How ”bout you get me some weappon upon leaving home. No cuttlery on hand, nada?

Last edited:

Ryohky

May 29, 2017
The only good thing about this game is that the tittle reminded me of Papa roach, and now i cant get it out of my head :p

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
This is the first version of the game, an early version, the following versions will be released exclusively on my patreon, and later they will be posted here according to the time rule, the free versions will have limitations and will be released within a period of up to 2 months away of releases of patron versions.

I hope you like the game, sorry for the poor English, I'll be improving the lines of dialogue and evolving the game and giving a better format to the whole that encompasses the gameplay, story, animation and CG.

If you want to support my creations and encourage me to continue developing this project and others, check out my patreon as soon as it's released
In other words pay up or get an inferior version, makes for a great game, no thanks.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes