EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
upper_new_1.png

Overview:
You play as a high school boy whose normal life is about to get end.
The game focus on visual storytelling, with many drawings and frame-by-frame animations with sound.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: Meorless - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

anim_ex1.gif anim_ex2.gif scr (17).png e2_act4_i1_5__event_m_sleep_1.png scr (14).png scr (18).png e2_act1_i1_2.png e2_act01_i2_1.png scr (20).png e2_act4_i5_2_3a.png screenshot0099.png p2_act6_i1.png e3_act2_i4_4.png scr (8).png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Astralbait

Jan 16, 2018
Some buttons are placeholders. The post has only the tags that is actually exist in the game. I'll add new tags with next updates.
Hmm, that is, some of the tags in the screenshot will not appear in the game at all, or is it future tags? I just would like to know such moments in advance :). ( And I think, not only me. :ROFLMAO:)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The tags like Sexual Harassment,rape ,group sex and multiple penetration make me worried are they avoidable or are they part of the story.

Edit: I just saw that you can turn certain fetishes off in a menu does that completely remove them from the games or does it just auto skip scenes with them.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The first release looking good so far with very good arts and the story seem interesting, not just that but those tag setting in the Menu really make me feel curious remind me of Ravager so I will bookmark and will keep my eyes for more updates in the future

May 27, 2017
Pretty original looking. Artwork is nice. Actual animations and sounds. Stories interesting but short as hell. For a first chapter proof of concept this looks very good. Will defiantly keep an eye on this.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I hope the dev can manage the sound options and not, like so many others, leave the voices and sound effects on even tho we mute everything in the options.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
The missing tags is Voyeurism and Transformation.

There is a stupid amount of art for not a lot of story. Gonna make a suggestion to maybe rebalance that a little before they blows out the artist's wrist.

Onefiftyone

Dec 27, 2017
Art is passable, but stylized. Animations are good. The game must be written by a fifth grade level edgelord, the writing is atrocious. It's so bad I would dismiss this game entirely.

"Fuck ass shit" - actual quote from the game.

There's 1 rape scene and a violent revenge scene. The rape scene is voyeuristic, can be somewhat skipped but the violence can't be. It's very short.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Art is passable, but stylized. Animations are good. The game must be written by a fifth grade level edgelord, the writing is atrocious. It's so bad I would dismiss this game entirely.

"Fuck ass shit" - actual quote from the game.

There's 1 rape scene and a violent revenge scene. The rape scene is voyeuristic, can be somewhat skipped but the violence can't be.
Be fair.

"Fuck ass shit" is in character and appropriate for the situation.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hmm, that is, some of the tags in the screenshot will not appear in the game at all, or is it future tags? I just would like to know such moments in advance :). ( And I think, not only me. :ROFLMAO:)
All of them will appear in the game (since the buttons has descriptions what they exactly for).
I hide the parts that related with RPG developments (inventory, spells, hp-mana-stamina-etc bars). But it's system is almost done. I only need to redesign it visuals. (If you want to check it: in menu - Console: Enable - In game: press P - type: jump - free room).
I decide to not post the game on Patreon (subscribestar has it publicly). Soo, I will not be constrained by.
All benefits is given by in-game code for those who subscribe on patreon or subscribestar.
Updates divided into episodes.

The tags like Sexual Harassment,rape ,group sex and multiple penetration make me worried are they avoidable or are they part of the story.
All avoidable and some of them are part of the story. Settings options will avoid the parts in the way you understand what's happened. "H-Censor" will blur images that can be avoided (read the button description). However the game content won't be light for sure, but not too brutal. I'm not a big fan of guro or necro and that kind of stuff (and the game won't have it).
Meorless you forgot to add some of these tags to the thread and genre. (NTR, gay, futa and pregnancy to name a few).

Since you can disable NTR would be worth putting (Avoidable) next to it under genre. Also what is teener?

View attachment 1269626

Answered above.

Reactions: x7CB
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes