thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! The fight scene at the beginning really good and intense, those 2 guys got what they deserved but that poor girl...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Settings options will avoid the parts in the way you understand what's happened. "H-Censor" will blur images that can be avoided (read the button description).
I still don't quite understand this part. do you mean that if you chose to disable certain fetishes they don't happen at all in the story? or that the story just skips over them and doesn't show them but they still happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There's 1 rape scene and a violent revenge scene. The rape scene is voyeuristic, can be somewhat skipped but the violence can't be. It's very short.
i prefer avoidable not skippable. so thanks for the heads up but i think i'll pass on this game if its true.

i took a shot at it and you were right its just skippable.

also sucks you cant choose MC's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteppenBro

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
All of them will appear in the game (since the buttons has descriptions what they exactly for).
Then I want to clarify a few points.
1. What proportion of content is planned for each genre?
2. Will content such as NTR, gay and other specific genres have some role in the story, or are they rather added as third-party content?
3. If I turn off ntr, will events not happen or events will happen behind the screen? (It's just the key difference between avoidable and skipable ntr)
4. Will the game be more sandbox or visual novel?
5. I do not quite understand the point about censorship, can you explain it more clearly?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
All of them will appear in the game (since the buttons has descriptions what they exactly for).
I hide the parts that related with RPG developments (inventory, spells, hp-mana-stamina-etc bars). But it's system is almost done. I only need to redesign it visuals. (If you want to check it: in menu - Console: Enable - In game: press P - type: jump - free room).
I decide to not post the game on Patreon (subscribestar has it publicly). Soo, I will not be constrained by.
All benefits is given by in-game code for those who subscribe on patreon or subscribestar.
Updates divided into episodes.

All avoidable and some of them are part of the story. Settings options will avoid the parts in the way you understand what's happened. "H-Censor" will blur images that can be avoided (read the button description). However the game content won't be light for sure, but not too brutal. I'm not a big fan of guro or necro and that kind of stuff (and the game won't have it).

Answered above.
I don't quite see how what I pointed out was answered above... if there is content like that in the game you tag it accordingly... whether it is avoidable or not :|

Also skips over or censors but still cannonically happens, isn't avoidable. Avoidable is it doesn't happen. So would be wise to clarify which things are actually avoidable and which are not. For example: NTR is still NTR whether or not MC/player sees it happen for example, and someone who hates NTR will hate the game if it still cannonically happens (since that ain't avoidable :| ).

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Fancy custom settings took away the handy right click to save page that is default for Renpy so save thumbnails aren't showing the choice that was hovered over when rightclicked. They show the left menu panel and choices without the highlight. Text needs some love in the form of proofreading.

Otherwise, a short intro to the story. Well, it wasn't much of an introduction into Ellis aka the MC. Who is Ellis and what was he doing before?

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Then I want to clarify a few points.
1. What proportion of content is planned for each genre?
2. Will content such as NTR, gay and other specific genres have some role in the story, or are they rather added as third-party content?
3. If I turn off ntr, will events not happen or events will happen behind the screen? (It's just the key difference between avoidable and skipable ntr)
4. Will the game be more sandbox or visual novel?
5. I do not quite understand the point about censorship, can you explain it more clearly?
1. / 4. The game will have free rooms with RPG elements parts where you'll need to "level up" and get the quest item to the next part of the game. But the game is more VN than sandbox.
The proportion of content what's planned for each genre - is the way how you will want to "level up" during free rooms (most of genre).
It's like "Summertime Saga" with sandbox model from "Book of Lust".

2. / 3. All unavoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST(yes) is already happen when MC part of the story. And can be shown in "flashbacks" if the playable character choose to tell or ask about during dialog.
Disabled fetishes in settings are hides the relative choices. Or it will choose the opposite variant if the choice looks like: "Do" OR " not do".

5. The point about censorship is to blur gore and additional elements of disabled fetishes (if the scene is only skippable: like after sex or a beast penis).

I still don't quite understand this part. do you mean that if you chose to disable certain fetishes they don't happen at all in the story? or that the story just skips over them and doesn't show them but they still happen.

I don't quite see how what I pointed out was answered above... if there is content like that in the game you tag it accordingly... whether it is avoidable or not :|

Also skips over or censors but still cannonically happens, isn't avoidable. Avoidable is it doesn't happen. So would be wise to clarify which things are actually avoidable and which are not. For example: NTR is still NTR whether or not MC/player sees it happen for example, and someone who hates NTR will hate the game if it still cannonically happens (since that ain't avoidable :| ).

All unavoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST(yes) is already happen when MC part of the story. And can be shown in "flashbacks" if the playable character choose to tell or ask about during dialog.
Disabled fetishes in settings are hides the relative choices. Or it will choose the opposite variant if the choice looks like: "Do" OR " not do".

The site rules says that you have to only add the tags that is already exists in the game and intentions is not count as a reason to add them forward.

The "Fetishes" buttons names looks the way they looks, because of some Patreon's issues. Even if I will not upload the game there - Patreon can ban mentions of that game.
However, if too many people will not understand the meaning of every "Fetishes" buttons I'll rename them as the tags: Forced - Rape | Family - Incest | Teener - Loli | Creature - Bestiality.

P.S. I will not mark the game as: full avoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST (if the meaning of "avoidable" is: it didn't happen and has no options to look at). Soo, I'll add a warning in screenshots.

P.P.S. The game will not have large masses of text and all actions will be shows in drawings.

P.P.P.S. The dialogues are certainly not Tarantino's. But and english is not my first language. I'm learning it for a couple of years and still doing. I'll probobly find a text editor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
1. / 4. The game will have free rooms with RPG elements parts where you'll need to "level up" and get the quest item to the next part of the game. But the game is more VN than sandbox.
The proportion of content what's planned for each genre - is the way how you will want to "level up" during free rooms (most of genre).

2. / 3. All unavoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST(yes) is already happen when MC part of the story. And can be shown in "flashbacks" if the playable character choose to tell or ask about during dialog.

5. The point about censorship is to blur gore and additional elements of disabled fetishes (if the scene is only skippable: like after sex or a beast penis).
Hmm, maybe I misunderstood you and may misinterpret you.
The game will be vn with a point and click system + grind stats (strength, agility, etc.).
Regarding ntr. This has already happened in the past. And it will take place in the present behind the scenes. You can find out about this from the dialogues. Turning off ntr just won't let me see it, but it happened / will happen anyway.
Everything else seems to be clear. Thanks for answers :) .

Aug 11, 2020
The missing tags is Voyeurism and Transformation.

There is a stupid amount of art for not a lot of story. Gonna make a suggestion to maybe rebalance that a little before they blows out the artist's wrist.
whats the transformation content exactly?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

All unavoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST(yes) is already happen when MC part of the story. And can be shown in "flashbacks" if the playable character choose to tell or ask about during dialog.

The site rules says that you have to only add the tags that is already exists in the game and intentions is not count as a reason to add them forward.

The "Fetishes" buttons names looks the way they looks, because of some Patreon's issues. Even if I will not upload the game there - Patreon can ban mentions of that game.
However, if too many people will not understand the meaning of every "Fetishes" buttons I'll rename them as the tags: Forced - Rape | Family - Incest | Teener - Loli | Creature - Bestiality.

P.S. I will not mark the game as: full avoidable NTR / RAPE / INCEST (if the meaning of "avoidable" is: it didn't happen and has no options to look at). Soo, I'll add a warning in screenshots.

P.P.S. The game will not have large masses of text and all actions will be shows in drawings.

P.P.P.S. The dialogues are certainly not Tarantino's. But and english is not my first language. I'm learning it for a couple of years and still doing. I'll probobly find a text editor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You should probably not use the word avoidable then.... since well... it happened and there for isn't. Also NTR should be under genre and those others as well, since well game is gonna have it. (if it doesn't right now then have a planned tags section for it and other more niche/hardcore genres).

Although one thing that I am now curious about, you have talked about it in regards to flashbacks. Does that mean any non-flashback content like that is fully avoidable? or is it the same case that it will just skip but still be cannon?

Cause if avoidable going forward it would then be semi-avoidable. (some would still play since it is backstory and they only care going forward).

That being said if you really want the wider non-ntr audience... having it forced in any way isn't going to help that. (but if this is how you want the story and your game, then by all means do that, just try your best to be clear to the play what it is/isn't).

And is the incest directly linked to the NTR in the flashbacks, or unrelated?

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hmm, maybe I misunderstood you and may misinterpret you.
The game will be vn with a point and click system + grind stats (strength, agility, etc.).
Regarding ntr. This has already happened in the past. And it will take place in the present behind the scenes. You can find out about this from the dialogues. Turning off ntr just won't let me see it, but it happened / will happen anyway.
Everything else seems to be clear. Thanks for answers :) .

VN with a point and click system + grind xp to learn new spells. And battles like in RPGM games, but without random.

Turning off ntr (and etc.) won't let you see the NTR what's already happened and make that it will not happen again.
:D

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
You should probably not use the word avoidable then.... since well... it happened and there for isn't. Also NTR should be under genre and those others as well, since well game is gonna have it. (if it doesn't right now then have a planned tags section for it and other more niche/hardcore genres).

Although one thing that I am now curious about, you have talked about it in regards to flashbacks. Does that mean any non-flashback content like that is fully avoidable? or is it the same case that it will just skip but still be cannon?

Cause if avoidable going forward it would then be semi-avoidable. (some would still play since it is backstory and they only care going forward).

That being said if you really want the wider non-ntr audience... having it forced in any way isn't going to help that. (but if this is how you want the story and your game, then by all means do that, just try your best to be clear to the play what it is/isn't).

And is the incest directly linked to the NTR in the flashbacks, or unrelated?

Yes: Non-flashback content like (NTR / RAPE / INCEST) will be fully avoidable.
Not exactly, but probably - yes: And is the incest directly linked to the NTR in the flashbacks, or unrelated?

P.S. I will keep that in mind.

EDIT: I abandoned the flashbacks idea, sex scenes will be avoidable.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
VN with a point and click system + grind xp to learn new spells. And battles like in RPGM games, but without random.

Turning off ntr (and etc.) won't let you see the NTR what's already happened and make that it will not happen again.
:D
Well, then I'll try to clarify 1 question. Does past NTR in this game directly concern the MC? Or is it related to someone else?
It's just that the approach to the game is not entirely clear to me. I will try it later in order to understand it myself, but I would like to know in advance what to expect.

UPD. Well, I tried it and I can only say that you have to wait for the next version to say something concretely :) .

Last edited:

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Well, then I'll try to clarify 1 question. Does past NTR in this game directly concern the MC? Or is it related to someone else?
It's just that the approach to the game is not entirely clear to me. I will try it later in order to understand it myself, but I would like to know in advance what to expect.

No: Past NTR in this game doesn't concern Ellis (he is main, but not the only one playable character).

However, if some people can be offended by or hate: NTR / RAPE / INCEST / BESTIALITY - it's better not play such games at all. Even if it's skippable or avoidable *my opinion*
The game is for people who is at least OK / Fine / don't mind such things. And not for those who hate it.

I want to make the game in the way I like and... with a lot of fetishes. And some of them are not light. But the "brutal" ones is easy to skip or sEmI-avOiDedD.

Conclusion: Do not play games that can offend you :D

EDIT: I abandoned the flashbacks idea, sex scenes will be avoidable.
Another answer

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
No: Past NTR in this game doesn't concern Ellis (he is main, but not the only one playable character).

However, if some people can be offended by or hate: NTR / RAPE / INCEST / BESTIALITY - it's better not play such games at all. Even if it's skippable or avoidable *my opinion*
The game is for people who is at least OK / Fine / don't mind such things. And not for those who hate it.

I want to make the game in the way I like and... with a lot of fetishes. And some of them are not light. But the "brutal" ones is easy to skip or sEmI-avOiDedD.

Conclusion: Do not play games that can offend you :D
Well, since even the author himself advises me not to play his game, well, ok.
Good luck with the game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes: Non-flashback content like (NTR / RAPE / INCEST) will be fully avoidable.
Not exactly, but probably - yes: And is the incest directly linked to the NTR in the flashbacks, or unrelated?

P.S. I will keep that in mind.
incest linked to the NTR... well that is me out. Sorry :| gl though, hopefully something I said helps.

Edit: just to make sure, when you say NTR you mean MC stolen from right? cause MC stealing would be Netori not NTR. and is an important clarification. (I ask cause some confuse the two cause of misconceptions).

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes