Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I hope you can put it as optional in the setting so I can toggle off the content, and will we got some more hardcore fetish like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the next updates?
The setting option placeholder is already in. So yes when I add it - you will able toggle off the content

Moments with rape and such will has the same skip / avoid structure as NTR
(if its already happen - skippable | can be happen - avoidable)

So, yes it will more rape scenes.

Since I don't plannig to upload the game on patreon -
Other hardcore fetish (planned):

The game will not have:

For you to understand the gore image level:

P.S. I'm planning to make more battle / action scenes. Most of the gore happen there and not during sex.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Moments with rape and such will has the same skip / avoid structure as NTR
(if its already happen - skippable | can be happen - avoidable)

So, yes it will more rape scenes.

Other hardcore fetish (planned):

The game will not have:

For you to understand the gore image level:

P.S. I'm planning to make more battle / action scenes. Most of the gore happen there and not during sex.
Okay nice, that was enough for me to wait for those fetishes being add in the game in the future.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Ok the game caught my attention. Played it, loved it, it looks promising, especially the current and planned kinks along the way (except NTR and a few others but that's tolerable at best) but felt blue balled at the end. Nonetheless I look forward for the next update!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
NTR discussion should be banned if Dev wishes it. It is the same dipshits going in every thread asking over and over again "so you are planning NTR" and then "but how much ntr" and then "but is it ntr ntr? you understand meaning?" and then "hmmm so ntr is for sure forced"? wtf is going on, how come this shit posting is tolerated. The dev answered the first time and should not have to repeat himself like a parrot.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The entire scenario at beginning seems like some real bad american tv show.
When someone gets raped in a game the last thing I wana see is the hollywood trope revenge scene.
Nice to see non-patreon content being added.

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
NTR discussion should be banned if Dev wishes it. It is the same dipshits going in every thread asking over and over again "so you are planning NTR" and then "but how much ntr" and then "but is it ntr ntr? you understand meaning?" and then "hmmm so ntr is for sure forced"? wtf is going on, how come this shit posting is tolerated. The dev answered the first time and should not have to repeat himself like a parrot.
And I never understood people like you. Who come into the topic only to offend other people.
Like, you're so good, you can eat any shit without any problems. But not everyone loves such fetishes, and it is better for someone like me to find out in advance whether it is worth spending time and resources on the game or is it better to ignore it. So either do not scrape others, or find yourself a den and swear with whoever you want there. And not in the comments for a game that you yourself will not play.

And Meorless , if you really don't like this whole thing with people who want to try the game, but they have questions, then write to the OP that it is avoidable or skipable. (such as unavoidable ntr, etc.). For most, that's enough to decide whether to play the game or not.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
While I'm not completely turned off this thing...
(Graphic style is passable, story seem trope-y but passable.)
...it really has extremely little content at this time.
(Think v0.001, rather than v0.1)
And what little content exist has bad grammar and is separated from being a VN only by semantics.

Good luck to the dev...
(harsh feedback not intended to discourage you, dev - but to scale back expectations from others)

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
It needs a little help with the English, But other than that it seems like it'll be pretty cool!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Deathable [v0.1] APK -

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Deathable [v0.1] APK - MEGA

Tested on mobile.

It's pathless.
Original Q-Menu doesn't work. As the choices buttons.
Maybe tablet has better result (can't try).

Since I didn't have time and purpose to manage mobiles - it's expecting :D

If you really want to manage the android ver I can send you the source.
And also: the game has second variation choices buttons:
$ dialog = 0
In console ("P" key) type: "set.game.ch_menu" and select "navigation"
($ dialog = 1 is the animated-buttons-variant with full dialog shown "- Umm.... Hello? Mis?|full|")
You can delete lines with $ dialog = 1 and the before-text in choices *|full|
And it's can be at least passable :D

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Tested on mobile.

It's pathless.
Original Q-Menu doesn't work. As the choices buttons.
Maybe tablet has better result (can't try).

Since I didn't have time and purpose to manage mobiles - it's expecting :D

If you really want to manage the android ver I can send you the source.
And also: the game has second variation choices buttons:
$ dialog = 0
In console ("P" key) type: "set.game.ch_menu" and select "navigation"
($ dialog = 1 is the animated-buttons-variant with full dialog shown "- Umm.... Hello? Mis?|full|")
You can delete lines with $ dialog = 1 and the before-text in choices *|full|
And it's can be at least passable :D
As unofficial android port, we just quickly make the port without fully testing or playing games. We only test on Nox tablet simulator. We could not investigate and fix all issues unless we got paid.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I got it too, and I'm using Linux. I guess the dev doesn't believe that there's anything other than Winders and its proprietary DirectX bullshit. Renpy seems to handle the rendering just fine using the OpenGL standard that everyone in the world including Winders supports. You'll probably be okay unless you're using one of those Intel embedded GMA (aka "Graphics My Ass") chipsets without an addon graphics card.

I'm getting this warning. DirectX and graphics drivers are updated. Would it be safe to continue ?
View attachment 1271018

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes