Ren'Py - Deathable [v0.3.5] [Meorless]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Carnations

The storytelling is top notch, in the top 3% of good games on this site (not a reliable statistic), and I would recommend this game to anyone.

The story doesn't have a lot of ups and downs, but a good story often depends on the storytelling technique rather than the subject matter. I can clearly feel the author's dedication to the storytelling, the subtle changes in the character's expressions, the natural pauses in the dialog, the mother's natural way of smoothing out her daughter's messy hair, these are all unintentional details that are insignificant, but because of this they embody a sense of realism.

At the same time, I haven't forgotten that it's an adult game, and although there's not much progress to be made so far, it's satisfactorily choreographed, the author has his own taste, and it's gradual, but not appetizing, but rather intriguing, and the animation flows smoothly, which is a plus.

The only complaint is that it's short on content for the amount of time it took to develop, but I won't let that diminish my opinion, because good things are always worth more time.

(Using translation software, so don't mind if it looks strange)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bigdaddy2k

Amazing game, great choices much potential just breath of fresh air looking forward to the many updates to come. Keep it up love it ask that you continue remaining efficient in your work ethic of providing an amazing gameplay storyline and things of that nature.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rinfei

Five stars entirely on potential, as story-wise I still feel like I'm being introduced to the main plot . This is a very high-effort game so far, and I expect that development will be slow as a result. I love the animation and the sordid little details in the smut scenes. The art style is clear and full of character. The writing is intelligent and the characters are well-defined. The game supports a wide-variety of kinks, all of which are toggleable.

One minor complaint is that I do not like the time-bound responses. It increases the sense of realism and conversational flow, but I prefer to play these sort of games in a considered manner, so much so that even if rewinding was blocked I would then become annoyed at the "necessity" of save scumming.

Still, while I wish that there were more content available, but as long as the development team can remain consistent I think this will end up being an amazing game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FootoeJoe

Game is short so far, but what's there is great! Love the art style, and as a personal preference really enjoy the amount of foot content that's in the game so far. I really hope the development continues to go steady and in the same direction. I'm excited to experience more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XiousLion78

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. It was It was a lot of fun. The plot is interesting and the characters are diverse. The UI is also different from a lot of the games on this website.
    I look forward to the next update.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

tikkah

I had frequently seen this one on the recent releases for the past few years, so I figured it was finally time to give it a go. I had hoped there would be a fair amount of content but I was very wrong. The scope of the future product here is way out of line. Given the apparent polish and sandbox skewed mechanics it feels as though it is indeed attempting to be a sandbox game, but the current content is much closer to that of a VN. Under normal circumstances this would be fine, proper well made sandbox Ren'Py games can take time to make, but it has been THREE YEARS since its initial release and there are three chapters worth of content which overall feel like a lengthy tutorial for some wider game I don't think is ever going to come. As for content, the art is fine but the premise is something you have likely seen several times before. Overall I cannot recommend, waste your time elsewhere.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

biglazydog

I really like the art. I think the story might be really interesting it certainly has great potential but the reality is there is just very little content to speak of - and that's notable given that it's been in the orks for three years. That said, I'm hopeful that the game will continue to develop because the art is really charming and the characters are cute and actually pretty believable. But, I'm skeptical that the pace of development will result in much more than e currently have.

But here's to hoping.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Squididi

Great potential!!!

The free roaming is not optimal yet and still feel like something optional just to say "there is free roaming" but with some patches it might lead to good content! Its already worth playing so just try it!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

This one is a nice game. Unique art style. The best title card I've ever seen in AVNs. Loved the story pace. Played Non NTR route on Android. I love you play 2DCG games on Android. UI is smoother. This is surely one of best in 2DCG games. Unwanted fetishes can be turned off. Play time around 3 to 3 and half hours.

Now the saddest part. After playing i thought this was a new game. Sadly nope this was around here for 2 and half+ years. Development progress is slow. You see the core story plot before the title card reveal. Then you never see it. This gonna take a lot of time to complete.
    So hoping dev won't abandon this, cause you never know. Wanna say take your time looking forward to next updates
  10. 5.00 star(s)

HATETHISFUCKINGSITE

Bro is on the cusp of a great fudging game. I hope you well first, so you can finish after adding lots of content xd.

Familiar mechanics mixed in to make core gameplay differentials.

The artwork and animation is sooo nice. Remind me of GGGB by Evakiss when that game popup on forum. Bursting with potential.

Besides the inventory system needing a smooth rework/revamp, very good.

I'm excited for this work, anyone read this-trust me-try the game out.

-v0.3
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Gooddude22

Hello there,

The recent update to Deathable not only brings remarkable improvements in image render quality but also introduces a fresh wave of enhancements to its animations. The characters now move with an even greater fluidity, seamlessly transitioning between actions in a way that adds a new layer of dynamism to the 2D world.

The attention to detail in character animations has been finely tuned. From nuanced facial expressions to the precision in combat movements, the animation upgrade contributes significantly to the overall gaming experience. Each frame feels purposeful and contributes to the immersive atmosphere of Deathable.

As the animation quality takes center stage, it becomes clear this game committed to not just meeting but exceeding expectations. The characters now exhibit a more extensive range of movements, enhancing the visual storytelling. However, this update sparks the desire for even more diversity in character animations, especially during pivotal story moments, to heighten emotional impact.

While the animation improvements in Game are a commendable step forward, the potential for further innovation remains. The developers have set a high standard, and with continued dedication to refining animations, the game has the potential to redefine what's possible in the realm of 2D gaming. The journey of Deathable continues to captivate, and players eagerly anticipate the unfolding of its animated odyssey.

Deathable on Android delivers seamless 2D graphics, responsive controls, and efficient development for an immersive gaming experience. Minor optimizations for diverse devices could enhance the overall gameplay.

I appreciate and thanking you for your effort in make this game, have a Good day
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Katrish

Perfect . This game is going to hit the top charts if continues with the good work. Give it a try! It is worth it! The Art is perfect , the gameplay is fun , well written ,well developed. Good Plot. For now there isnt that much of content , but they are very well developed for sure.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

slutseekerm

overall, this is the sort of game i would love.
    the art is unique and quite appealing.
    the pacing of the scenes and the dialogue are pretty good.
    the sex scenes so far were well done.

however, the commitment some game devs have to RPG mechanics and mini games is a bit insane to me.

very few people want RPG mechanics:
    - items have weights and you can only carry a certain amount.
    - fetch quests where you click to go to another room to pick up a bottle of nail polish to give to another character.
    - orgasm management where you manually manage the orgasm meter for each character by choosing the actions.
    - click and drag on screen prompts to start certain actions. my main issue is that it's buggy and half the time i had to do it twice.

none of these features add anything useful to the game. all they do is make it more tedious to play.

additionally this game has been in development for 2 years and there's really only content for one medium sized chapter. i would really recommend ditching all the unnecessary time wasting features and focusing on delivering updates faster. but that's just my two cents.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

caio18000

This game is just perfect, amazing details, amazing gameplay, even the walkthourgh is good I mean this game has everything a game should have, this a 5/5 plus easy, I am just sad because this game is so good that I don't want it to finish and for now (at leas for me) it still has too little content, BUT IT IS AMAZING.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

reyhorrigan

drawings,models, interaction - just incredible.
    very atypical and awesome gameplay, I hope the project will develop quickly and will not go into a long box
    I will be waiting for the continuation of all chars threads
  16. 5.00 star(s)

itmustend

The writing in this game is excellent, characters are interesting and well-thought out. There isn't a ton of content yet but what's there already are some of the hottest scenes I've played in a game on F95. Art looks great and has a unique style. Highly underrated gem of a game, needs much more attention!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Evrai Terrule

Surprisingly well written characters, an intriguing story, and a fantastic attention to detail. Additionally, if I didn't know better I would have no clue that this game was made in Renpy. Very impressive utilization of the engine.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MrPles4nt

Review of v0.3.2

Pretty short so far (I'd say abour 2-3hrs depending on read speed and if you wanted to see all content) but pretty fantastic with what is shown so far. Hand drawn and animated, Character Systems like clothes and inventory seem quite deep, dialogue scenes are paced well and the story is intriguing so far.

Sex stuff is pretty kinky right off the bat so fair warning (minor Chap 1 Spoiler Eg. a pretty intense rape scene (all random characters not by MC) is in the first chapter). Also quite violent scenes later on.

I want to gush a bit about the UI which is so good I almost didn't believe it was a Renpy game. Seriously, dialogue, inventory, animations, interactive cutscenes etc. have had so much work stuck into them they are top shelf.

My one nitpick is dev probably needs to have a proper native english speaker to have a pass through the dialogue to take this from the excellent tier into like "top-25-on-the-site-tier".

Hope it continues, good stuff Meorless
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Savor

Really good art and animations.
    gameplay is fun but most stuff you can do has not much impact.
    also decisions can be confusing at some point.

content takes also a long time but that's in the nature of hand drawn games.
    nothing the dev can really do about.
    hopefully AI can speed up hand drawn games in the future if artist utilise it to make their art faster.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Johnson2588

I rarely do reviews on great games, but this game struck me with its technical component, the game has a bunch of options and each slider of them is visible for what it is responsible for, I am truly surprised and glad that the Ren'py shell is used 100% or even 200% :oops:

2 what surprised me is a perfectly made game, not as fap content, but as a full-fledged game that can captivate you.
    Despite the fact that the drawing resembles browser games of 2010-2014,
    It perfectly fulfills its function to entertain the player, and the characters themselves look pretty great.

Role-playing game, and dialogues are very appropriate.
    The whole game screams that it is made with experience.:geek:

Interactive actions with the bodies of the heroines, and also various reactions to these actions.;)

A small system of relationships tied to: Trust, Affection, Sobriety , Mentality
    Pretty shorted on 2,5 hours.
    Awesome.