Ren'Py - Deathable [v0.3.5] [Meorless]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Puppetmaster

very nice and detailed. with focus on sister, mother, peeping and groping.
    the beginning is abit weird but after the intro the game is really interesting.
    i really liked the game. With a lot of interactions.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

r3dSk0rp10n

dude! just, WOW! this is the game that has everything - good pace, good renders, very good story (yeah, that includes good grammar for those nazis out there that can't stand a typo), extremely luscious and arousing action with all kind of kinks and fetishes for us degenerates out here, all the right tags like horror, incest, gore, violence, NTR, rape, and so on, it literally has everything one could want from a game of this genre! it makes me feel like a little kid during christmas night staring at all those presents under the tree again, it´s THIS GOOD! my only regret is that i didn't found out about it earlier. but we're here now, so it's all good, watching over the dev which i truly hope keeps his promise to continue working on this exciting title, because he just won over another follower. wish you the best, Meorless!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

accc4545

The game is fantastic, cool story, all scenes are well made, and the details in every plot and sex are truly amazing. one of the best NSFW games I'd say

Love the scene with Mom, very creative in the interaction design

Not a lot of content yet, looking forward to future updates
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Muppet42

Version 0.3.0 review

One of those games with that little bit of something special. It's been slow progress to get here but the developer really is talented and when this is finished it's going to be a classic. I'm so very impressed by whats out so far.

It doesn't do anything new that other games don't but it is just tighter and more refined here that it made me sit up and go wow this is one to come back to. The content is quite short so far but I'm ok with how slowly this is progressing given the quality.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4620010

Review of version 0.3.0

Not a lot of content yet in the game, but the game so far is excellent. It has interesting gameplay features. The story and dialogue are great, Can't wait to see what comes next.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DestinyMaawu

Creative developer. Currently, of the games I've played, this is the one that caught my attention the most. The scene with mother and son was very good. Plenty of gameplay settings options and fetish selector. looking forward to more content
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kacas

This is one of the best games in the site.
    It is very interactive and you can have different approaches with the characters while talking and while having sex, it is done in a way that no other game i played on F95 do. You should check it out.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

fantastic game, niche kinks and fetishes, gore.. cool story, great animations. cool characters. played quite a few of the builds... but the one thing i will say, as amazing as this game is, the content between the longgggg waits.. its really good, but for waiting as long as we have, its not alot to receive in return. this game would be top stars once MORE content has been added to class it as a game. more just a demo still. so the two stars taken off is due to how long the wait is between updates, and how little content in terms of NSFW variety for how long weve waited. but other than that, this game is pretty promising.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JeffRSon

Wow. This is by no means a professional review as I'm not qualified neither in game analysis nor in writing to be actually reviewing this game but DAMN. I'll just list a few positive things that popped to mind.

-Menus are insanely well made, (as well as all the other UI elements) and are also jam-packed with options unlike the bear-bones menu screens I've come to expect from most (if not all) Ren'Py games on this site, delicious looking animations on them as well. I genuinely played around in the menu for like 5 minutes just looking at all the options and genuinely admiring the amount of attention to detail.
    -The art is just breathtaking. The unique artstyle and the detailed artwork itself really help sell the world and make it enjoyable to actually take in. The character design is also a big plus. Not enough big bazoingers in my opinion though.
    and the biggest point by far is:
    -The whole package makes for one of my favorite games on this site, even in it's early stages. I'm usually a lurker here so trust me when I say this: This project is so good even someone like me has sprung out of hiding to leave a positive review. I also usually instaskip dialogue when it becomes boring because I'm a coomer and I'm here usually just to do my thing and leave but this storyworld is weirdly believeable, even with it's fantasy elements which just draws you in and makes you want more, for the story, not the necessarily the fap content. The last time I've been so invested as I have been with this game is with a game called
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , which shares elements with this game such as the unique artstyle and the interesting story... I'm looking forward to the next updates and the final release ;)

Also Meorless, if you see this, cheers, I'm glad to see there are people like you who are so passionate and strive for such quality in a game. Right on :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jgrant941

one of the best games out there, gritty, realistic, nice artwork, great writing, sound design is also really good, and the mom is sooo hot, pretty short at 0.2.7 but looking forward to seeing the rest
  11. 5.00 star(s)

spinningcoindevil

Writing - writing is pretty solid, more or less above average. Nothing amazing, but nothing that will irritate you and make you want to stop playing either.

Images - art style is unique, but definitely works for the game. If you don't mind the style everything is done really well

Content - There are limited scenes at the moment, but what is there is really good, definitely the strongest point of the game. Already has a "sleep sex" scene (no penetration but still good) which is also awesome to see. Hoping they continue down that road in the future

Setting - This is probably the only real drawback of this game for me, I don't think it needs all the weird supernatural stuff, and would be perfectly fine as a story with the MC and his family. That said, it's not distracting enough to be a real negative, so it's mostly ok

really excited for this to keep going, hoping the dev keeps up there current (awesome) level of development
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Warlock

Dev really has a talent in creating super hot sex scenes here. A talent that's becoming pretty rare among so many cookie cutter sex games. I can't explain exactly what makes them so hot but it's probably a combination of the ambiance the art/animations the dialogue the belivability interactivity and so on.

Sadly for a game that's been in development since 2021 there is not a lot of content here, the story barely gets off the ground, it must be really time consuming to create such good sex scenes, hoping the Dev pulls off a great game and stays consistent in the long run.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

noughtE

Just finished v0.2.7
    Loved the chaaracters and dialogues.
    Also found the plot and visuals very enjoyable.
    With a little more content, it would definitely be a must play.

Notable that this game uses unique animation and sound design techniques used here that I've never seen before with interactable scenes.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

vekker

If you're looking for a seedy hornier alternative to Summertime Saga this is your game. Dark in a good way. The art and atmosphere make it stand out. No game really shows the sticky fluids of sex quite like it, be it cum dripping down your moms body or ropes of jizz spattering on your sister's leg. Also the angles and lighting give it a sense of grimey realism. 5/5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Blissful

One of the best games on this site and has the potential to be the best. Great feel/atmosphere, interesting characters, good art. Very unique. Tempo is good so far, will be anticipating future updates.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

JohnSoprano

Extremely well thought out. Spelling mistakes here and there but nothing dramatic. Very interesting start, looking forward to see it develop. Very high quality gameplay and art, looking like this will be an extremely good game once it’s been developed a bit further, definitely a hidden gem!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Paullol

Great story telling. cannot wait for update. The art work is a great change up from almost all other games running of the same engine. lets see where this story goes. I am looking into the artists other works now and they are not disappointing me either
  18. 5.00 star(s)

maqadnan

Artwork is good, story is promising, there's fappable content in the first 2 ingame days. The characters are semi believable, and the writing isn't the worst either.

If dev keeps up releasing updates semi frequently, this one is definitely one to be on the lookout for.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

abrakad95

Perfect in dialog scene variations. Good plot. Very good art. Big potential, but at now the game is very short. I think it must be replay after 1 year developing. When I played, I remember a past time when were a good Flash game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

zonked5000

Artwork is good, story is promising, there's fappable content in the first 2 ingame days. The characters are semi believable, and the writing isn't the worst either.

If dev keeps up releasing updates semi frequently, this one is definitely one to be on the lookout for.