Ren'Py - Deathable [v0.3.5] [Meorless]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rama

I'ts everything I want from an eroge. Shit ton of choices, relistic reactions and relationships, replayability. The art is modest but beautiful too. I'm hoping for more incest content but this is so good it doesnt matter. Keep it up, my dude!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

iscarioth

this is one of the most well done games that I've played from this website. very interesting story, good customization-wise, interesting gameplay and very well done art and CGs. the only downside are the slower and short updates, but it makes sense because of the quality of the content released.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Cenwen

This game has huuuuuuuuuuuuge potential. Writing and premise of the game is very interesting and beginning of the game doesn't really fuck around.
    It tells you straight up that this isn't your ordinary waifu game n.664.

This is good. Fetish focused games are a blessing upon this community.
    Excellent writing, variety of choices to make even if it's just very early development and rather fun quirky gameplay mechanics.
    What holds it back a bit is the art at points. Especially at the beginning.
    Additionally, current lack of content.
    Which is understandable.
    I wish the developer the best of luck. Please do not be discouraged and continue your work.
    Don't get discouraged by the community and patreon from creating an unique and fetish focused game.

I will be happy to review and even support your game later, once there is a good chunk of content in the game, as I see potential.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FrankenMusen

Game has insane potential. The writing is really good, and the animations, while rudimentary, are decent and can keep up to expectations. The voice acting and general design work is of high quality as well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rumballday

Love it. Awesome art, great animations and promising gameplay.
    Some stuff is not fully implemented like health, stamina? and inventory.
    No ahegao after making Alice cum like 15 times in a row...
    Sadly quite short, I want a lot more of this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

slimtwig

Personally i am really liking this game,. I am also really liking the animations, and where the storyline is going. I am exited for future updates. Really love the options and different paths one can take. Also the incest option is great and hopefully we can see some mama action! Keep it up dev!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

EpicGaster

Man, the interface, the story and the time ooptions, I like all about it, sister taboo is excellent, and I'm not even talking about how smooth the animations are, so fat I'm giving this game a ten of ten review
  8. 5.00 star(s)

definitelymyrealname

I had fun. It has interesting mechanics that aren't annoying and good scenes. Just including a walkthrough if you want it right from the beginning was very appreciated. Not a lot there yet but there's enough there to make me want to see what is next.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Bruno34

Its a story visual novel with many options in the menu.
    Like choosing your fetishes and stuff.

When it comes to gameplay/story i must say its really good.
    Theres a nice intro to the game, key to the story i guess.
    The animations are really well made as well, you can even interact which is so cool.
    Theres a point system with characters, whether they like you, their affection and trust.
    I must say this all sounds very interesting and i would urge you to try it as it seems like not many people tried it or left a review.

The only downside i could give you is English mistakes, thats why i put 4 stars as there is room for improvement
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

v.0.15

The game has potential. Decent art, and the game didn't shy away from some kinda dark thing like R*pe. Aside from the laggy animations and awkward writing, I can see the passion and what this game could be if the dev would continue.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Kushano

This is my first time writing a review on this page. I've played a lot of fantastic games on here, a lot of well made, story telling or not, plot driven or pure sexual but still some really fun and sexy ass games. This is not one of them.
    There has been times when writing was just off putting, on this case saying this would be putting it nicely. Even if the author of this game makes a valiant effort to verify the age of the user at the beggining of the game I doubt he himself is older than 18, it is just pure edgy teen nonesense.
    Fetishes are presented for free, dark ones at that, which I can understand some might not be my taste, but they are just there for the sake of it, surrounded by the nastiest most brainless quotes just to make them even more tasteless.

Animations are decent, use those skills for something else. Check out other games by the way.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Game is still in early stages, but what is being presented promises in the future to be a very good game with choice and consequences with a variety of fetishes and scenes depending on your preference that could be turned on or off from the settings. A very ambitious project I applaud the dev for it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

TodboT

Version Reviewed: 0.1

Not bad, I liked the interface and the option to turn an LN.

There aren't many H-scenes, but I see potential in the plot. The amount of fetishes is a good attraction, the art is not bad and the mysterious air of the story draws a lot of attention. Good luck to the devs.

No doubt it's already on my watchlist
  14. 4.00 star(s)

moonkun

Deathable

Version reviewed: 0.1

I really enjoyed the branching dialogues and the cinematic style. Definitely something that you don't see every day, even if the intro itself is very cliche for what it is. Rating 4 stars for potential, we'll see where it goes.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

LatentVirtue

Personally, I find this more original than the infinite RPGM titles, and with potential to become something more than the run-of-the mill Ren'Py visual novel.

The art has room for improvement, but does its job, and is even cute at times.
    The story seems to deviate from the usual, which can be a good thing if done right. Characters aren't boring (yet).

The main issue I have with the game is writing. The dev's obviously isn't a native speaker, and their English is all over the place. It mostly manages to convey the meaning, but is too off-putting (for me).
    If hiring a professional writer is not financially viable at this stage in development, the dev should consider writing the dialogue in their native language, and then translating with google or Deepl, I guarantee better results.

All in all, a title that caters to the younger demographic that could turn out good, if technical issues don't kill it in conception.
    I was on the fence between giving it two or three stars, but opted for two, as this is a Ren'Py game, so the writing is much more important than in a gameplay-focused product.

Good luck dev.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

Reviewing 0.1 is never easy, especially when you wish you had never played it!!

No need to scratch your head trying to reconcile the star rating and that first sentence. I'll explain it.

I truly wish I had not played this 'version', because it was like inserting the tip of your dick into the pussy of the hottest girl you ever met after abstaining for months, and thats all she would let you do!!!

It is awesome, but leaves you wanting....scratch that... it leaves you craving, much like Deathable 0.1!

The attention to detail by the dev is just amazing. They have really thought through the human interaction element.
    The kinks menu looks delicious!
    The art is beautiful.
    The Audio, for a change, is subtle and nice. Its not jarring or misplaced /mistimed like many other games.

With a setup like this, the expectations will be very high. I am cheering for Meorless! Kudos and Good Luck !! If you continue this quality, I will stay with this game till the [COMPLETED] tag hits it!