RPGM - Completed - DeathZone Gunsweeper [v1.0] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

Everytime Aki reload, i just wish the whole round goes into Masuta's bald head. There is something irritating just by looking at that mf.
    Game's world is small, enemies still moving while the game explain what i just pick up from the ground. (imagine pick up some scrap but you have to fight 3 enemies which took 5 minutes). Hence, it consume lots of time for a game which surposely short.
    Characters's abiities are weak plus 1 useless bald loser. So naturally, a battle took quite some times (Aki pistol 5 shots ability is bugged).
    Yeah, nah! Im gonna grab a full save and delete this game shortly after.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Armonie

In JRPGs, or rather "hentai games" created on RPG makers' platforms long before other countries became interested in them, there have historically always been ten studios which, for almost two decades, have always stood out and been copied, not to say plagiarized, many times over.
    Among these ten, three stand out for their styles, stories and moods : "Scale's Garden", "To you, my childish heart" (Osanagocoronokimini) and before them THIS STUDIO.

"T enta P" ? I've always known this studio as "Rice, Tea, Pee (and Poo)".
    So, yes, it does set the tone...

Personally, anything to do with scatophilia has never been my thing, and what I like about this studio is that it offers the possibility of not showing scenes that don't interest us.

I could talk to you about their other game series ("Bounty Hunter", "Shinobi Buster", ...), but you should go and discover them by yourself ! ...there are seven different series with several titles each.

I'm going to concentrate on the Gunsweeper series, of which this game, "DeathZone Gunsweeper", is the fifth volume (yes, already).

So first of all, I'd advise you to play them all in order before starting this one.

Are you done?
    Let's continue then,

The highlight of this volume is the animation of each of your characters' actions!
    We're still in their signature graphic style
    We're still in the quirky world of Gunsweepers, where bullets are dipped in cum to defeat ghosts and ghouls (do you mind? You're not ready for the next part).
    The atmosphere is perfect, the music, the sounds, the city invaded by lecherous living dead...
    The Chaotic Neutral male character is on there too for the best mission of his life, much to the chagrin of his three female teammates from previous volumes.
    The storyline follows in the footsteps of the previous volumes and respects the plot created since the first volume.

Only negative points:
    - DIFFICULTY as usual with Gunsweepers, "saveeditonline.com" is your friend.
    - ONE BUG : because yes, I've read that this game is full of bugs, but personally I've only detected one, a very minor one, which doesn't impact the game at all : Aki's "H Five shots Fire" action. Well, don't use it, that's all, and it only interferes with the pistol, to my knowledge at least, having tried the other weapons.
    I'm using the first version of the game and there's no doubt that it will be corrected.
    - ENGJISH : Sometimes the character says "he" instead of "she"...
    My God, that's bad !! Don't play this game ! He'll make you change sex ! MTL is the antichrist ! He'll NTR your life and your hopes of ever having sex !

To sum up, this is a game I've been waiting for, for years, and which has managed to surprise me in an extremely positive way.
    I understand that not everyone will like this game...
    But it remains objectively a masterpiece in its exploitation of the possibilities of RPG Maker (of all kinds).

Thanks to these volunteers for translating it, and to those for sharing it.

I love you !
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Normally, this would be 1/5 for boring, repetitive and tedious turn based combat, and running around every room to find items, the H-scenes are the only place where real effort was put into. All of the H-scenes are fully animated, so if you are interested, drop a save and watch the gallery. There's a few very cursed scenes which you should not watch, you will guess them by the title, you have been warned.

The story is way too absurd, you have this perverted ugly side kick whose role is to disinfect the 3 girls with sperm, the turn based combat is just, hold Z, wait for enemies to die, heal occasionally, very boring.

Oh yeah, and due to bad coding, sometimes the game crashes, and no the Japanese emulator isn't going to save you.