Mod HTML Abandoned Debt [v1.05] Mod [root]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016

The "Play in browser" link there says it's V1.0.4. So, almost current?
Hey, everything is okay, mod ver. is 0.41 but the whole game is 1.04 (y)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Maybe I misunderstand the point of the mod but after clicking "I don't want shemale content" the game still starts you with a penis.
First Of All Your MC was in an accident, but MC was STILL Male. After working with/For the loan shark at the Cafe, the MC Is offered to lower his debt $500 to be Feminized, or to be More Promiscuous (More Slutty). Or to Lower IQ (I NEVER Used this one). As MC Becomes MORE Feminized, his cock/penis slowly Shrinks until eventually HE becomes FEMALE (has a pussy).
MC CAN "WIN" the Game by Not losing her IQ (study/Tutor) or by Cheating (+10 IQ) and by paying off Debt.

What I have done Is to avoid the Clinic as That Will Only ADD to MC's Debt, but will help Feminize faster (loss of penis).
I would Cheat (-$1000) x2 from Debt, then "visit" the Owner x2 or x3. (This will Immediately Feminize MC
"You Now have a pussy", make You lose IQ, Increase Your debt by $1000, but Lower interest rate (9% or 10% is Good).
Also a Good Idea to 'maintain' IQ at 90+/-, unless You WANT to become a Mindless Slut Bimbo (IQ 30 or less)
The Clients "gangster" lowers IQ (-2), "The Rich Guy" lowers IQ by -15 with his "Bimbo" drugs (MC will become his Sex Toy),
"The Owner" will Drop MC's IQ -20. (MC Will become 'Free use Whore').

Secondly, The "I Want to See/ I Do not wast to see "Shemale content" Are ONLY Pictures & Videos!!
THEY Have NO EFFECT on Game or Storyline.

Unless I am Wrong, There IS NO "Good Ending" where MC Gets to 'Keep his Cock'.

I Don't know why the DEV didn't go One Step further with MC. (Or 2 steps less) and make MC a "sissy" Ass Whore!
MC could Still work to lower his/"It's" debt. Not like Guys/Men now days Do Not "get off" on Fucking a "Sissy's" Ass!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This isnt a mod... this is a sissy game. And from the very few minutes I played (until I saw the "Penis: 5 inches" tag), a very low quality one.
Just clarifying cause this isnt mentioned anywhere.
It Is NOT Really a "Sissy" Game. There Is NO Real "Sissy" content. (I think an oversight, or lack of interest)
THIS Is Strictly "Forced Feminization" turning a Male into a Female for Sexual Slavery!
NO Content Allowing the Male MC to keep his pathetic penis; even in chastity.

"One thing I will insist on is that your follow our 'dress code'. All our employees here are female. This is non-negotiable.
You will HAVE to dress and act like a girl."
"I'll be frank, this establishment is a brothel, and our management would rather you be an actual girl, instead of just dressing like one."

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Too Bad This IS just a Game.
I would Really Like to find someone who could/would Do this to ME!!
(maybe not so much the mindless Bimbo; but I am okay with the rest of it)

nomer_41

Dec 4, 2017
The game is surprisingly good.
I would even say it's a great game.
So many options for developments that it takes your breath away.
I found the following endings:
- Bad End: Pet (You became some rich guy's toy!) - have to fuck The Rich Man;
- Bad End: Bimbo (You became too stupid!) - IQ dropped below 40;
- Bad End: Slave (You got too far into debt!) - debt became over 20,000;
- Bad End: Black Cock Slut (You fucked the Gangster too many times!) - had to fuck The Gangster a lot;
- Bad End: Free use slut (You relied too much on the owner!) - must fuck The Owner;
- Bad End: Slut (You let your lust get the better of you!) - Promiscuity over 100, and then when you're lucky;
- Not quite freedom, but not that bad of an ending: Athlete's Girlfriend (You found love!) - it is necessary to fuck The Athlete;
- paid off debt - have to pay off debt, it's all fun there too, a few options, but there's a lot to write, so I'll skip it.

What did I miss?
Any other endings?

Last edited:

fievel45

Aug 7, 2016
The game is surprisingly good.
I would even say it's a great game.
So many options for developments that it takes your breath away.
I found the following endings:
- Bad End: Pet (You became some rich guy's toy!) - have to fuck The Rich Man;
- Bad End: Bimbo (You became too stupid!) - IQ dropped below 40;
- Bad End: Slave (You got too far into debt!) - debt became over 20,000;
- Bad End: Black Cock Slut (You fucked the Gangster too many times!) - had to fuck The Gangster a lot;
- Bad End: Free use slut (You relied too much on the owner!) - must fuck The Owner;
- Bad End: Slut (You let your lust get the better of you!) - Promiscuity over 100, and then when you're lucky;
- Not quite freedom, but not that bad of an ending: Athlete's Girlfriend (You found love!) - it is necessary to fuck The Athlete;
- paid off debt - have to pay off debt, it's all fun there too, a few options, but there's a lot to write, so I'll skip it.

What did I miss?
Any other endings?
That's all of them, i checked the twine file be sure.

Reactions: nomer_41

heisenberg21

Nov 21, 2021
i cant get any of the images. Am new at this can someone help? i didnt have this problem while playing female agent.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote