Tool Decensor AI

Star-Quaker

Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I was messing around with DeepCreamPy ( ) and Hent-AI ( ).
As the title suggests it decensors mosiac and bar lines. While i have not tried the bar lines one since they dont really bother me, i have tried the mosaic and ill share my results. I ran 12 images in it ranging from different games (whatever i had on my computer at the time). Ran the 12 images in the program 11 times, each with a different growth rate, it goes 0-10. Didnt notice much difference between the growth rates but maybe i just was using it wrong.
Anyway with that out the way here are the results. I forgot to add a girl spread wide eagle, sozzy.
giphy0.gif giphy1.gif giphy2.gif giphy3.gif giphy4.gif
giphy5.gif giphy6.gif giphy7.gif giphy8.gif giphy9.gif giphy10.gif giphy11.gif giphy12.gif

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
did you combine the 2 projects/files? or use them separately to get these results? I found a deepcreampy project file.. but Idk if you modified something or if you used it as it was.. I think the latest I saw was like 2.20 or something?

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
I've been using these two AI's to see how they do, they remove mosaics satisfactorily but when it comes to drawing genitalia it falls a bit short, so I was wondering if there is a way to improve those results other than drawing yourself.
Like, if there is a way to train the AI, or if you can have a folder with images that you can use?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I've been looking for a way to decensor the Goblin Burrow series for a long time.
Unfortunately AI is not advanced enough to provide good solutions...at least not yet.