Ren'Py Abandoned Deception of Honor [v0.1.6] [LuckyLightGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Banner3.png

Overview:
While most of the members of the League are preoccupied, The League of Villains seems to be working on a new plan to tarnish the reputation of the League. Ivy seems to have corrupted some of the heroes already and may have an interesting plan in store for Nightwing. The game begins when you play as Nightwing attempting to get to the bottom of it all and maybe work things in your favor.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-02-13
Developer: LuckyLightGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*It's recommended you start new game for this one to avoid bugs*

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Android*

Thanks davu91 for the port/ *unofficial compressions/android ports are not given by the devs, use at your own risk

489747_mWCoYO.png 489742_eeo-Oo.png 489748_p--msU.png boobjob_mm_01.png SG_flash0_DP_01.png pool_ZZ_02_04.png CLUB_INSIDE.png online_market_place_Glow.png gym.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The art is fairly good, though there is something about the outlines that causes me to think that it's almost finished. Am I off base? :unsure:

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
could you maybe tell us about the planned fetishes? Is it a corruption game or romance?

love the art btw

edit: ok well re reading the overview seems to point towards corruption. Could be interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Question of the century though, is Flash going to be as quick in bed as he is in the field though??
That'll be interesting to try to animate haha
The art is fairly good, though there is something about the outlines that causes me to think that it's almost finished. Am I off base? :unsure:
So far I'm are going for a more simplistic style because I'm a big fan of the OG art :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Too bad that the MC isnt an OC. Same reason why i avoid SU (Besides the brothel setting).
Good luck with it.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Too bad that the MC isnt an OC. Same reason why i avoid SU (Besides the brothel setting).
Good luck with it.
hey what games are ur dark elf waifu's from? Sharing is caring.

edit: editing this post to not derail too much lol. I remember seeing that OVA. Those dark elves look ripe for some mind breaking, but that OVA was too wholesome for my liking hehe.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question of the century though, is Flash going to be as quick in bed as he is in the field though??
That'll be interesting to try to animate haha

So far I'm are going for a more simplistic style because I'm a big fan of the OG art :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
seems like a direct linking is not possible... so let's go this way ee3d5b6ef32be4a74707f9bb635b2251.jpeg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes