Seeking Dedicated Female MC Prostitution (Stall?)

Reap The Forgotten

Jul 5, 2021
Looking for a game that centers a female-MC prostitute that doesn't shy away from lots of creampies and cum overall. I don't know the exact term (need to know) but I would love to see more games that revolve around girls that are posted like urinals (but they are used for penetration, with the stall in the middle of their body, see image below for rough reference)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know about the hole-in-the wall, but I have these recommendations for prostitute female MC:

Succubus Stories - MC is a sex demon and prostitute right from the start.

Karryn's Prison - MC starts out sexually clueless and haughty, but is a latent sado-maso fiend and can be built to be a real sex machine. A couple of the sex scenes have restraints (pillory, chains afaik) and there is a gloryhole minigame. Also the bar minigame for more direct prostitution. Also, the game is very gangbang-focused. And yeah, creampies and bukkake are in the game too.

Simply Mindy - basically the game is about MC doing sex stuff for money (or jobs that end up in sex anyway) and getting fucked thousands of times.

Reap The Forgotten

Jul 5, 2021
I don't know about the hole-in-the wall, but I have these recommendations for prostitute female MC:

Succubus Stories - MC is a sex demon and prostitute right from the start.

Karryn's Prison - MC starts out sexually clueless and haughty, but is a latent sado-maso fiend and can be built to be a real sex machine. A couple of the sex scenes have restraints (pillory, chains afaik) and there is a gloryhole minigame. Also the bar minigame for more direct prostitution. Also, the game is very gangbang-focused. And yeah, creampies and bukkake are in the game too.

Simply Mindy - basically the game is about MC doing sex stuff for money (or jobs that end up in sex anyway) and getting fucked thousands of times.
An AMAZING recommendation for the Succubus Stories! Hits a lot of my Kinks! THANK YOU!

Also I didn't want to mention but I believe the term I'm looking for is a 'public urinal' which I didn't want to mention since I'm not into pee, but that's what I can gather is a good reference.

Reap The Forgotten

Jul 5, 2021
The word/term I was looking for was Gloryhole btw, but with the girls' butt sticking out to 'service' any guy on the other sdie