RPGM - Completed - DEEP BRAIN [Final] [GPOINT GAME]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JohnVans

A very short, and I mean short, horror game (finish within 20 min), A lot of tentacles rape and monster deformation if you are into it. I think it is a decent game; I wish the story were a bit more fleshed out and the gameplay a little bit more action-orientated. But nonetheless the game is quited enjoyable.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

OrbitalTomato

Pretty much a visual novel in RPGM format, completely linear except a few choices at the end that determine the ending. Good art and horror atmosphere and pretty hot monster/tentacle themed scenes, although it wouldn't have hurt if they were slightly longer, had actual writing (as it is its mostly the same badly translated and repetitive text) and animated.
    The story is fairly basic but you do get optional "tapes" you can watch and there's a somewhat interesting plot twist.
    Overall worth playing as it doesn't overstay its welcome.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PulseOver

It's a decent game with little bit of exploration and horrific enemies. Some hscenes got decent build up to them but when you get to it, they just end up being way too short. You'll also notice some recurring dialogues in hscenes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sareth123321

Great stuff! While the translation is a bit off, the art is fantastic and truly stands out. The story is short but has excellent pacing, keeping you engaged from start to finish. It's a very fun and enjoyable experience overall, perfect for those looking for a quick game. Highly recommended
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Bobberthairo

Short hour max game restarting for the endings: Suicide, Reactor & OOB (
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    )
    Please note that the game is chinese and does have a few forgotten untranslated lines.
    Storywise, I'll be honest, I figured out the OOB ending plottwist in the first 5 minutes so don't expect genius writing
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Everything is drawn which is cool but expect invisible walls everywhere for an easy story to follow and almost nothing being missable except the 3 discs for video scenes
  6. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

It is a cute simple short entirely family friendly game. Scenes are there but quite minimal. Any ending could have used a few more lines of text to flesh it out. Same could be said for any scenes in the game. Granted it is sure as fuck better imo to be very very short then ten thousand fucking words going on and fucking on and on in some VNs. It is short and sweet and go for a download I say. If you are in a rush or don't got much time and don't wanna fap, but play something with some level of culture to it then some disgusting uncultured slop with the offensive indecency to not have anything sexual in it
  7. 4.00 star(s)

meme_Lordo

Pretty short game.

Maybe it's great for a first protect, but there is no depth in it. Just follow the linear path, collect whatever lies on the floor and after choose one of the three endings, which don't matter at all. Interact with every monster with no consequence whatsoever.
    And maybe open for yourself something about Dr. Jian, if you haven't spotted it a mile ahead.

Art is OK, somewhere stylish in scenes. Although, the music is awesome match, it certainly creates the atmosphere for the game.

Thus, despite the game's disadvantages, still worth the time played it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kinkyequals

Quite depraved and well done aesthetic artstyle. No animation. Intriguing story. Very short game took about 30 minutes to complete and you get a bunch of interesting scenes. Look forward to seeing more from this guy.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenArm

The art is amazing. Good luck achieving anything close to this with ai cg.
    The translation is okay. You'll understand what happens.
    The plot is somewhat unique and interesting.
    The gameplay is simple enough.

The sex scenes... They are the biggest oddity in this game. There's quite a bit of art, however extremely little text to go with it. Like sometimes you'll get just a few words for a very nice piece of art. No in-depth description, nothing like it. This fact alone is what decreases the game's rating by one or even two stars.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

arucard34

a little short game, it has like 10 scenes a nice plot and you can easily solve everything there, duration like 30min-1h have 3 endings or that the one i found and its nothing out of this world in gameplay mechanics, arts is good its blend with the story very well, a game that make you reflect on all your past mistakes but not good for a sex game, 3/10 in eroge material 7/10 in little horror game
  11. 3.00 star(s)

sappyslip

I like this. it's not amazing but it's also not downright horrendous. I had some moments where it felt a little janky. The concept and artstyle have some really good stuff but there was a lot left to be desired with the h-scenes, they come and go too quickly. I spent a large chunk of the game just wandering around and seeing what I'm able to interact with, but for this game, I think that was alright. as for the 3 endings, I tried out every single one of them and each one just left me with this feeling that there should have been more. I even tried to backtrack and interact with different stuff, hoping to find something that could possibly change and give me a 4th ending (I didn't find anything). Anyways, amazing concept, mid execution. 3/5.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

ExcitedLemur404

It's okay. I wish the sex scenes had more writing, and were more numerous. Overall its very short, and the gameplay is tedious.

Saving it is the art, which I think is fantastic. There's a lot of cool monster designs, and even though there's only half a dozen or so scenes, they are all well illustrated. Also, it has really creepy vibes
  13. 5.00 star(s)

evrandir

This game is fantastic with its captivating gameplay and stunning art. The visuals are meticulously crafted, creating an immersive experience that keeps players engaged and entertained from start to finish.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ethanruin

Way too low of a rating just for it being short. Art is really great, I'm a big fan of the main character's design and there's a shocking amount of well done scenes for such a short game. No repitition, no grind, it doesn't waste any time. Horror aspect is a bit weak if I'm being honest, but I wasn't really looking for that anyways.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ruer27

It is 5 star for it's drawing only. H-scenes are short, but extremely good looking. Also it is a hentai game, so there are no useless grind and fighting. Honestly can't say anything bad about the game apart being short: it has a unique atmosphere and a small h-horror plot.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

aleksdmad

The artstyle is pretty neat, quite unique among the games on this site. You also get scenes for just playing the game, no need to constantly save/load. But the game is at most 30 minutes in length and pretty linear - the endings are basically the same, with the exception of "accept". Overall, pretty neat, but not a masterpiece. But if the author decides to make an actual full-length 1-2 hour game just like that, it could be great.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

sfgtesdfg

As the person who bought this and uploaded it to be cracked, there's not much here of worth, scenes are too short to get any satisfaction out of it. It's only got a hand full of scenes, and they each only last about a minute, maybe 2 if you aren't skipping through the dialog. The game's also less than an hour, my playthrough barely cracked 20-ish minutes.