Daz Deep Colored Skin

MariPCC

May 25, 2019
Hi,
I've got a figure of , and I'm struggling with her skin.
I would like to make her skin look like which is deeper and more matte color than the original figure.
Apart from skin glossiness, I'm changing parameters in a surface tab of the figure such as translucency and base color, but it is not what I want.
If you could give me some advice for this, I'd be appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Go and grab this if you have not got it
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-iray-skin-manager.12387/

Now there is a good chance I'll get this explanation ass about face but there is (should) be a vid in it.
25-05-2019 22-11-04.jpg

If you change the colour of the base it will change the colour of the skin, which you can do, but you can do it in the other parameters with much better results.

The Translucency colour from memory is the colour of the light going into the skin. The weight is the how much affect it has.

25-05-2019 22-12-47.jpg

If you have the Scatter and Transmit drop down on, it's catching wasted reflective light, it should always be light pastel colour, blue will soften the skin, pink will, well make it pinker,

The Transmitted Colour is the colour of the light bouncing back off the skin, changing that will dramatically change the hue of the skin tone.

At a guess from what you are asking, making the Translucency weight less and darkening the Transmitted Colour may work.

Those colours I have in the pic is on one of my characters, I stole them off Teen Josie. So another idea is to find a skin you like the rendered result of and pinch the colours like i did.

Playing around with those parameters you should find what you want, do it with iray on in the viewpoint so you can see the affects as you go.

MariPCC

May 25, 2019
Thank you very much for your answer. Very kind of you:)
I'll try the skin manager and then post the result in here later.

Reactions: mickydoo