a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last word from dev was almost 2 months ago is this now abandoned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@UncleVT sorry to say it but the dev has now spoken and the game is abandoned.

I remember somewhere I read that this game was abandoned but could not find it again but now the dev and spoken.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There won't be anymore updates for this game besides the special episodes, we are already working on new stuff but work gives me not much free time to use at the moment so I can't give any eta right now for upcoming releases, sorry to disappoint you guys.
Your sig says "Deep impact will end after Episode 5". This is no longer the case, correct? Would you consider it on hold (you'll get back to it) or abandoned (not finished and done working on it)?

Reactions: allintine

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
There won't be anymore updates for this game besides the special episodes, we are already working on new stuff but work gives me not much free time to use at the moment so I can't give any eta right now for upcoming releases, sorry to disappoint you guys.
Not the best news, but the special episodes are good compensation. I appreciate the honesty.

Reactions: allintine

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pity overall, would have agreed with dev if he would have said the game needed some rework in story lines at start, but characters and story did have some promise beyond the average incest game. Well let's hope he learned a lot and next project will be better and dev will feel happy about it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This isn't abandoned, but it will end early. So they will finish the "Founder-Tier-Specials", then make an ending episode and then move on to the next game. Of course it is always the question, if it is a good idea. I have the luck to talk a bit to the dev. and I think it is a good decition. I have to say I really like Deep Impact and I am a bit sad that it ends prematurely, but I also think that the dev. had the possibility to improve in many ways, so I am looking forward to what comes next. I mean I am really satisfied with my special episode :giggle:

U

User_71462

I hope the dev changes their mind about cutting the development short on Deep Impact; or at the very least, revisits it after they get the following their looking for.

Apr 30, 2018
Too bad this game is on hold. Aren't many games that have inc and preg. That set it apart from other games. Games usually pick up bigger followings when there's more game play. If the dev could have stayed with it for a few more updates I'm sure this game would have got some traction. It'd be a shame to see this game get abandoned.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Too bad this game is on hold. Aren't many games that have inc and preg. That set it apart from other games. Games usually pick up bigger followings when there's more game play. If the dev could have stayed with it for a few more updates I'm sure this game would have got some traction. It'd be a shame to see this game get abandoned.
Traction wasn't the issue, since this was his third game.
It got put on hold around the time of Patreon's incest rules, so it's likely due to that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Traction wasn't the issue, since this was his third game.
It got put on hold around the time of Patreon's incest rules, so it's likely due to that.
The OP is dated June 7, 2018. 6 months after Patreon's incest rules. I don't think that's the cause.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Because there is a software we would like to purchase to improve for the new game we will offer 1 last custom made scene to a person that joins the founder tier this month. You will receive one custom made scene which contains whatever you want just message me the details for that scene, you will of course also get access to all deep impact episodes and main game and support incase you are stuck in the game. (even if you unpledge after this you will still get access to all upcoming deep impact episodes)

If you are interested in this hurry up there is only one spot this time.

For everyone else don't worry deep impact episode 3 is almost done and 4 will also come out later this month, episode 3 is all about sophia as someone wished and episode 4 will contain a dance and a night you never forget with the lovely lady of the house, ep 5 will be the final episode and will include all 3 girls and a bonus.

As always thank you for the support guys and have a great day.

edit: spot is gone ty guys.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You always can check his Patreon page...

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes